Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

by the way

this is my 3rd day ( 72 hrs since last pill was about 5 this morn) last time i ct"d from oxys, lortabs , and heroin, this one was easy,just lortabs. maybe i kept thinking about how bad the last one was and thought this would be the same,,,its not thank God. now back to my program. maybe I"ll work it in full this time,gl all
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
how many were you taking a day and for how long? I'm looking for advice on how to start quitting. I've tried many times to no avail. I read somewhere there was only a 15-20% success rate for addtiction. That's disheartning to say the least. I need some ideas. No rehab, no time no one to support($) me. Can;t tell family, would kill them. Only 1 friend knows. Can't stand the thought of the withdrawals. What will help?
Helpful - 0
i was taking from 10 to 15 a day, went to 6 a day for a week then 3 a day for a week then stopped. people here have taper scheds they"ll help you with,,i cant taper. do you have access to a na or aa meeting? hate to say it but you may not quit till you have no pills or access to them, thats why some flush there pills when they decide to quit. dont pay attention to stats,, this is about YOU. your family may know more then you think and take it better then you think. thats a BIG secret to keep and keeping it will hinder any chance of recovery. its one thing to tell your family  your using,another thing to tell them you need help and have allready started the process. people here can also give you wd tips like the thomas recipe ( i dont know it ) gl in whatever you choose
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.