Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

kimmieb and Chrosty, are you still on the forum

Chrosty,

Did you get my email yet? I'm so sorry, I just read it an hour ago. Reply to this post when you can.

kimmieb - Thanks for your reply, in helping with a deeper understanding. I've been tired, and on the forum for 10 hours, I have to eat, but I think it started with Me and my Post to Road2recoverey when I posted a my life "in a nut shell"
You said a lot of what I was to tired to go into depth on, thanks

Chrosty, check your emails, ok...I would be more than happy to!

kimmieb - did you catch my email address I left in the long "surrendering" post? If not let me know or your can get it from Chrosty.

PS: I never talked to emile...she replied in the post below she also believes? That's great!

I have to eat, I'll be back in a bit,

God Bless You,

w/ love Todd

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, I'm back on but just for a few minutes.  It's currently about 9:30 a.m. on Sunday morning....

Wow!  10 hours on the forum, huh?  Is that a record? :-)  I can see why you were tired.  Hope you got some food and some rest.  

Yes, I do remember seeing your e-mail, and I meant to write it down at the time but didn't.  I'll go back to the post and get it though.

Yeah, I may be wrong, but I THINK it was emily who said that she did a lot of praying.  I'll have to go back and check it out....

Anyway, I'm off, but wanted to post back to you before I left.

Have a great Sunday and I hope to talk more later.

God bless,
K.
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi,

wow, finally refreshed!

It's 3:30pm PT now, don't now if your on (or what state you live in) but here is my email address:

< ktodd_savedbygrace***@**** >

Shoot me a post here, or send me an email, I would like to talk more!

Thanks, last night was awesome!

God Bless,

Todd
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.