Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i got a kick in the *ss

I am starting at day one.  I choose to believe I am capable of living without pills.  And I am doing that starting now.  I will be on the forum, I promise to tell it like it is.  But more importantly I promise to fight.  Not play around like my life is not at stake.  I certainly is.  The ah-ha moment is MY LIFE IS AT STAKE.  Live or die.
I choose to live for today.
I choose to take the help I need
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Its about damn time... just kidding.. you know I will be here for you...
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OK NOW WOMAN...THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can most definitely do it...you know that.   agreed...IT IS NOT GOING TO BE FUN...right?   but remember the good things in life usually don't come easy.   this is a conscious decision..."i am f*cking tired of slowly killing myself...and i am ready to do something about it...i am tired of talking about it and ready to stop flapping those lips and ready to fight like hell to live"

kk...i have been and will continue to be here for you...and you know you can always email me when you need that swift kick...always obliged to help you out there...hehe.

just call my name sweetie...i'm here.

love ya,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.