Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 1

Well I am feeling really anxious right now. I haven't had any pills....I still want one but I am determined to fight this. My stomach is in nots and I am yawning a lot but I didn't have a good's night sleep so i expected it. Thanks for all the information I got so far. IT HELPED!! I am going to quit this with all of your support and wisdom.

thanks so much

Alex
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I think you are doing great, and have the right attitude..U can beat this..Welcome, and with all the knowledge here i know we can beat this..
god bless
keep posting
Helpful - 0
What were you taking?  I am currently tapering from Hydros.  I would be glad to talk to you if you need someone.  I know I do everyday.  This site has been great for me!  You learn alot about alot of things.  You also meet alot of caring and loving people.  You will learn that you get more support here than you would ever imagine.  Good Luck to you and I am here!~
Helpful - 0
I was taking oxycodone. All the help I can get would greatly appreciated. The funny thing is I would have told anyone this couldn't happen to me but wow was I wrong.

Thanks so much
Alex
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
just remember that it is going to get tough. Sorry but I need to be honest.  The first day is the easiest.  The weird part is that is exactly oposite of alcohol... go figure>
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.