Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FLaddict, are you off work for a while?

I know you start the sub tomorrow.  Will you be working?
Love,
Yoda
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh, I forgot.  You're off work on Mondays, right?
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Not til the end of the week.. I go back the last day I am on Sub..and then that should hold me over til the weekend with the 72 hour half life. I got your message.. I was in the shower.. I am well. A bit nervous but that figures.. I am manly nervous because I am a night owl and have to take my last dose earlier than normal.. I am scared I will wake in the middle of the night with wd's.. so thats where I am at.. just a bit nervous. Thanks for your concern to call and check up on me.. I am gonna need it the next 2 weeks...

Love ya
Helpful - 0
Steph, call me anytime, I mean anytime if you need me.  I usually wake up every two hours at night.  Last night I was awake at midnight, 2am, and then got up at 4 am and have been up since.  This will be a lot less painful process if you have people to get you through it and you know you have a lot of support on this forum.   Much love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.