Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hey all I just rolled my lazy butt outta bed..YAWN! lol (dalmations, please read this, I'm sorry I was harsh earlier)

Hey I just wanted to apologize for my outburst at dalmations this morning. It was about 430am when I responded to her post to coolk and I guess I was cranky.I had a looong night at work, and I was tired when I responded to her. I see they removed her post, anyway so I don't know if any of you chastised me for what I said to her. I was just irritated cuz I don't think its right for anyone to try and 'score' pills here. It seems disrespectful to me, and THAT I do stand by----BUT...maybe I was kinda harsh to her, and dalmations if you are reading this, then I really apologize to you for being so harsh. But like I said--its not fair for everyone here trying so hard to quit, then they see a post from you asking another person to help you get more pills. Please try to understand, its very hard to read that when you are in w/d's, or just plain having a hard time quitting.
Again...I apologize for my harshness to you..and I apologize to the forum for the outburst. (I don't even know if many of you know what I am talking about cuz medhelp obviously removed the post, but for any of you that did read it, I'm sorry for being rude to her.)

Okay?

Jen :)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay. :)

Shelby

P.S.  Your right it isn't fair to those of us trying to stay clean!  
Helpful - 0
:) I agree.

Jen
Helpful - 0
Hi, I saw the post this morning because unfortunately I woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.  I thought the same thing about 101 dalmations because he has asked before.  And I agree that we are here to fight our addictions, not to try and aid others in trying to find the drugs.  I did find it just a tad funny though because I thought "dang, why didn't I ever have that problem?  No one was ever calling me to sell drugs to me."  And I thought Medhelp deleted it rather quickly.  But other than that, I agree with ya'll.  We're all addicts here or related to an addict and the last thing we want to do is promote how and where to find drugs.
Take care,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.