Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
204468 tn?1285272124

I am tired, and just don't care anymore...

Thoughts to me from me:

Day 6 c/t from Lortab...

I am tired and I don't care about a friggin thing!!!

Lights went out last night, had to get away.  Kids and everything driving me crazy....Drove around for hours...lost...wandering.  Didn't care...and I still don't. Too bad I don't know where to get the pills illegally...hmmmm.  I wonder.  I hate everything!

Where is God?  Does He really care about me?  I am a believer, but I just don't feel His presence in my life.  I am ANGRY...no., not angry...PISSED.  PISSED at the whole world.  Pissed cause I like taking my pills and I cant have any!!!

Why do I have to give up my pills?  Just tell me why.  I wasn't hurting anybody.  I just ran out of month at the end of my pills.  

I wrote several days ago telling myself I had to surrender.  Why can't I.  I feel that the pills is the only thing that really cares about me and makes me feel like I can conquer the world.  They are the only thing that gives me the comfort I need and want.

Will tomorrow be better.  What about the next day.
I can get my script filled on Thursday....am I strong enough to not do it... I dunno...

MY GOD HELP ME!!!  Where are you.  I have been before Your throned before and felt your presence in my life so many times...why not now?

To everyone:  I know most of you guys are feeling this and possibly even worse....WILL IT EVER END..Will I ever be able to have a sane mind...

30mg prozac and thyroid meds for hypothyroidism just aint cuttin it for my crazy mind...I want to go hide under a rock and never come out....

Just had to vent....sorry

Until Then,
LL
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there my name is Alex and I am going through the exact same thing; however, i buy them from a person who gets them oxycodone that is. I can get them tomorrow however as most people have said what will it solve? Absolutely nothing....Think about all the w/d you are going through now; at some you have to realize LET ME GET THIS OVER WITH NOW. You will be on Day 10 about that on Thursday.....That is a success. Enjoy life the right way and just know people are here for you !!

Big Hug

Alex :)
Helpful - 0
I also feel like **** and that no one cares about me or anything. However, i think of my 2 beautfil nephews to get me through this pain or depression.

With love

Alex
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
God will help you and he will answer your prayers...BUT...you have to do your part too.

i will say a special prayer for you tonight.

hope you get some sleep...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
214255 tn?1205635636
I agree with everyone eles and you just have to look at your child whom which I know you love your just speaking outa rage and hate and let yourself know u dont want your lil 1 to grow up seeing you like this, because it can and prob will mentally F--- them up!!!!!! So don't give in be strong and just think of everything in life as just a phase and well this is a really shitty one, BUT it will pass...Belive me i did some oxy last night and got right on here saying how bad i felt/guilty and just like a plain loser...I think i def learned  lesson, belive me you can do it if i can i know 4 sure you can!
Helpful - 0
read MY POST ABOVE.  PRAY IT EVERY DAY!!!!  GOD IS THERE.  wE ARE MORE THAN OUR FEAR.   READ IT.

yOU ARE IN THE HELL OF ADDICTION...BUT THERE IS A WAY OUT.  freedom>..THINK OF ONLY that.  change your thougts when the pills come in.   FREEDOME>  don;t even think of what you don't wnat...just what you do!!!  FREEDOM   FREEDOM!!!

Keep posting//////day one for me.  techenically day two its after midnight. ha
Helpful - 0
we are all exausted honey you are not alone.  Exhausted from the constant searching for more.  and tired of the pain of withdrawal,  I am tired too.  I want you to know you are not alone.  

We are all good ppl with a nasty habit.  I am starting a new life,,,come with me.\\

Peace~  Creek
Helpful - 0
I know you are goin' through a rough time... it's awful I know.  But just think of this, and by the way, everything that everyone just said is right on... but just think of this.  You are doin' all of this for your little angel... I was goin' through withdrawals one day a few months ago for the millionth time and my daughter laid down next to me and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and asked "Mommy, will u sing "you are my sunshine""?  And my eyes filled up with tears because I used to sing this to her when she was a baby.  I sang it and as I did it she looked up at me again with those beautiful brown eyes with adoration for her mommy that she thinks is totally drugless and not thinking about drugs, is thinking about her.  And I don't know, something about the way she was looking at me, it just made me ball my eyes out and squeeze her tight against me.  I didn't wanna let her go.  I get so emotional when I'm on the 2nd or 3rd day anyways so you can just imagine how much I cried when I looked into her eyes.  

You are doing this for your little angel to enjoy her mother being with her forever and ever not dying when she's 10 or 15.  You wanna be here for her when some loser is abusing her or when she has a baby and you get to hold your grandchild for the first time.  I can't wait til I have grandkids.  And if I kept up my 500 or more mg's a day of oxy's and percs... that's not gonna happen.  I will never see my grandchildren or being here when a loser breaks her heart or any other things that she will need me for and no matter how old they get they will still need us all their lives.  We can all do this together.  I know we can.  It just takes time and if we didn't go through this misery first, we would never have this awful time to make us think to never go through this again.

I'm here for you, take care and god bless,

Hugs, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
I felt exactly the same way today.  It SUCKS!    I am glad you posted about it you did the right thing.   We care about you and these feelings will pass.  Please hang in there.   I didn't do very well and can't say I am taking my own advice but I do know that these darn pills aren't the answer.  They are just a temporary bandaid that will yield even worse feelings than you are feeling today.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for posting.  I think it will remind most of us why we are here.  I know you are going through hell but you have gone so long without the pills why not destroy the ones you get on Thursday.  Everyday will be different. You will have your ups and downs but PLEASE consider how far you have come!  Just think of life not depending on those damn things!  I will be praying for you and please post as often as you like.  We KNOW how it is.  And things get better, so much better once you can live your life without the drugs.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I can hear and feel the anger and pain in your post........

In many ways I have a big problem with God it seems that all my prayers go straight to his voice mail........with no call backs.........

Between 2000 and 2005 I turned into the biggest narcotic pain pill users in the world.......
I also thought it was my life and if my pills made me happy or feel normal why should anybody else care.......

As I look back now I understand that the pills and my brain on the pills fought very hard to keep them in my life......
I was an addict for many many years I know how you feel but I promise you if you work hard enough to get to recovery you will re-invent yourself and you will feel great not to be a slave to any master........
You think your in control of the pills that you take but the fact is the pills are controlling you........
When you realize that your on your way.....
It takes hard work to reach successful recovery but you have to be ready and you will know when that time comes believe me......
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.