Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone up?

It's 3:11am and I'm wide awake AGAIN!! lol anyone awake and wanna chat?

Hugs,

Lil. :)
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
im up and at work....no fun here..lol
Helpful - 0
Hello, I am up well working !
How are you doing?
-Kim
Its day 4 well beginning of day 5 for me and starting to feel much better except this extreme lightheaded feeling its so bad I feel my head is being jolted around and it feels like or I kind of do loose my balance it must be something in my brain acting weird making from getting off vicodin or not eating at all, I did try eating a little something tonight but not much that reminds me I forgot my food at home that sucks;( , well what do you think?
Things are getting much better for me and with the support here that has helped me alot.
-kim
Helpful - 0
thx for replying... i'm so bored lol...

TROUBLED, You are right, no fun in working but at least you have access to a puter, that's pretty kewl...

kmurray, yeah, that's prolly cuz of a mixture of both i'm sure.  Both not eating and withdrawalling at the same time.  I'm sure that's all it is.  When I was coming off of a drug called effexor (a depression medication) it made me dizzy, off balance a sense of vertigo.  It was terrible.  It lasted for about a week or so.  Well I don't think I've talked to either of you before.  I have a hubby of 14 years and 3 children.  Have been on oxy's 30mg and perc 10mg for 4 years or so now.  I've been off of them c/t for 17 days now.  I feel better and better every day that goes by.  So you have something to look forward to.  How long u been off if you have been off TROUBLED?  What's ya'lls life stories?  Hugz, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
I was wondering if you could answer a question about Cocaine. I wanted it to be a reply to someones message so a doctor didn't come and try and tell me I need help, do you think you could answer?
Helpful - 0
Hey,
Well as far as my story goes is I am 24 yrs old, single, and currently living with my mom, I work full time plus more if I can.
Helpful - 0
Hey,
Well as far as my story goes is I am 24 yrs old, single, and currently living with my mom, I work full time plus more if I can.
Helpful - 0
sorry I didnt mean to send that I am going to write it up again and soon asap:)
Helpful - 0
I sincerely hope that you are asleep now, in Denmark it is late morning.
Just wanted to say that I posted you on the thread below.
Get some sleep (as if I don't know how hard that is!!!).
Minnie
Helpful - 0
1st I like to say your doing very good staying clean I once was doing oxys and they were way harder for me to get off than vicodin.As far as my story goes I have been dealing with this addiction for on and off 4 years never longer than a couple months and by that I mean I would only do it for a month or 2 at the most 4months.I had my first medical problem which was a little bigger than a baseball size ovarian cyst that the doctors thought could be cancerous, well it wasn't but I was legally put on my first painkiller Percocet between 5mg-7.5mg depending upon the doctor. Well, I didn't care about this pill at the time I just took little 1/2's and so on and honestly didn't know what they could do of corse I didn't know at the time that I would wind up feeding off this medical condition. Even after this cyst went away I still to this day get them alot sometimes hemmoraging ones and they really do hurt at times.I was working things out with x (that I have known and been with off and on since 2000) I wound up moving back in with with him when I was 20 and he started doing oxycontin. I was young and trying things out and didn't even know what these small little pills could do. I hated oxys for a couple of times because I would throw up so much, of corse these were not prescribe to me is a difference, so everyone would say to snort them and I would get sick everytime except for when I started doing them everyday and eventually was addicted. I loved the feeling it made me feel so confident, laid back, friendly, but sometimes inside I thought people in public are probely like this girl is weird she must be on drugs, I was happy everyday I took them and to me being that happy and carefree everyday is not normal. Well as far as my medical condition with ovarian cysts I used that to get drugs and my x sadly encouraged me to do this, I hated doing that after time went by I felt like **** and knew inside I was just as good as these doctors prescribing them to me and  that I only had a problem sometimes I thought about telling these doctors that I needed help but I was scared and only wanted to feel happy and high. Doing oxycontin has ruined my relationship with the only guy I haved loved and I hate that. We became so different to each other and started caring about the drug more. I had my first bad withdrawl from oxycontins it was way worse than this time. With my x I would get to the point of being sick of the drugs going to far and how we treated each other and I would move away and get off the drugs and then start getting percocet here and there. To start getting to the point I had my last spilt up with my x when he went to a live in treatment and came back home where I live now and was clean for 1 year then I met people and thats where I stand today, I am now getting clean for the right reasons not because I have no money, not because doctors won't prescibe pills to me(they will), nothing but the fact that I want to and that makes me feel good. Every other time I stopped was never because I wanted to it just happened. I have learned so much through this process and have lost and hurt people too. My x is still using oxys at least 80mgs or more whenever he can or everyday and has been for the year I was clean. But I love him and I hope I can help him after I help myself, I am sure he would do it for me, he is in the same boat as me and only needs someone he loves to say LETS STOP!! Well sorry that was so long, if I confused anyone on anything let me know...I will be here...KIM :)
Helpful - 0
minnie, I'm still up but thanx for the words of encouragement anyways :) lol

Kim,
thx for telling me that.  Wow, you have had a really rough time with these things.  Sounds kinda like my story except I've been doin' this all along a hubby and 3 children.  This is the hardest thing I've had to do in my life.  But it is gettin' better and better.  I spend so much time with my family when I'm not on these damn things.  It's funny, but I've spent more time with my family while I'm off of them then when I'm on them the whole time we've been together.  In the past 2 months, the time that I haven't had a pill, we've went to the park at least 6 times, fishing at least 6 or 7 times, beach 4 times... all that and we've prolly done less than that in 4 years that I've been taking these pills.  Isn't that sad?  It's awful!!!

Well it was very nice talkin' to you, and I would love to quit with you.  I'm here if you need me, and If I'm not here I'll post back to ya as soon as I get on and see ya, take care and god bless, hugz, Lil.  :)  I think I'm finally tired enough to go to sleep lol... ttyl :) luvs ya
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.