Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone up.. 4:30 AM I can't sleep

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I slept for 3 hrs. then bam wide awake. Anyone there?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Here i am lol... how are u doin? I still haven't went to sleep yet lol...
Hugz,

Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Okay, it's 5:39am and you haven't replied back to me so I'm praying you got to go back to sleep lol... I'm finally tired enough to go to bed myself FINALLY LOL.

Big hugs and happy dreams your way,

Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Did you finally go to bed?  You were up very, very late.  The sleeping inconsistencies are the worst from the withdrawals.  But like I said yesterday, I'm so proud of you!
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
thanks for the support I finally drifted off from 5-630AM then woke up and am still up. It's OK though.

Lilrab you have been such a great help to me and Yoda99 you words of encourgement are truly helpful.

Thanks to all

Alex
Helpful - 0
You are so welcome sweetie... you've been here for me also thx so much.  Stay busy, busy, busy today,k?  Talk to ya soon, big hugz, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Yeah just hang in there i'm about to go through a huge WD and i have to work during it......really sucks but i'm sick of being dependent the worst part for me is the aches cuz i have to do alot at work no sleep always sucks too but i have 3 days offf work and i usually start sleeping again after 3 days i hope! reply back i'm new to this one

god bless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.