Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Grrrrrrrrrr...............

OKAY...maybe its just ME and I am a little cranky again, I just got home from work a little while ago...but....I am really getting annoyed with people that come here wanting advice on how to 'score' drugs, or how to 'use cocaine again'....UGH.
This is a forum for addicts/family members of addicts that are trying to quit pills, to give support and encouragement to each other, and to be a lifeline for one another. NOW...LIKE I SAID...maybe I am just crabby, but I don't think its fair to those that are trying so hard to stay clean to have to come here and see posts like the ones I am referring to.
Please, show some respect for others here. Please, show some respect for YOURSELF! My Gosh---this poster was calling his/her overdose an 'inconvenience'! That actually gave me the chills! Lil Rab, you're right---as a mom,that post made my jaw drop!  the 1st thing I wanted to do when I read that was just...just....shake some sense into that kid!!!!! (and call his/her mom! lol)
::::SIGH:::::: Okay...I probably need to get to bed cuz I'm just gonna keep rambling on. I will say this, though: DL...please, please think about what you are saying. You already overdosed once--and next time, you may not wake up. Don't let it get to that. Please talk to someone, and get some help. PLEASE.

K...I'm off to bed. Wow...I just can't get that outta my head..an 'inconvenience'....overdosing is an inconvenience....Good Lord.

Be back later,
Jen
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No, you are not bein' crabby lol... I totally agree.  Hope you have a wonderful and restful nite.  Luvs ya, big hugz, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
NO you are very right on with your post ...Have a great day
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.