Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good morning everyone.

And what a beautiful day it appears to be.  I slept until 6:30 a.m. (yay) but I stayed up watching tv until 3.  I hope everyone is doing well this morning.
Love,
Yoda
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Glad you got some rest...
Well its look like were I live its gonna be rainy but who knows sometimes that sun comes up and changed everything, its only 4:05am here.
How have you been
-Kim
Helpful - 0
I'm in FL and it's now 7:09 a.m. EST.  The sun is peeking through the clouds and it's not so hot yet.  It makes me want to go back to the beach.  I'm doing pretty good except for the ankle I sprained.  I guess I resprained it or as a friend told me "idiot, you can't resprain an ankle; you just sprained it again".  So I'm supposed to use the crutches which I hate!  And it's been causing me a lot of pain which in turn makes me think of my drug of choice, but then the thought passes and I'm ok.  Hey, thanks for asking.  
You're sweet,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
That has to be hard being in pain but trying to not take anything for the pain. I completely understand. It sounds so pretty being in Florida right now the beach sounds so nice. The beach where I live is just too cold to for 1 go in the water and even stay outside sometimes. However, the beach here and the coastline is beautiful and some dayd its actually warm and perfect weather. Heres a site that shows where I live : I found these online if you want to see where I live:
http://www.oregoncoast.org/    
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48276696@N00/216630195/  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9teen87/453133802/

I use to live in Florida I came back 2 years ago, I have moved around alot from the east coast to the west, mainly because I was a military brat.
Hope that ankle stops hurting you.
-Kim:)
P.s. Your sweetie too:):)
Helpful - 0
Hey, I'm an Army brat!  And proud of it!  I'm also a regular brat!  lol
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie,

I had to get up like an hour and a half after I went to bed so I could get my son off to summer school lol.  I think I'm gonna lay back down in a bit for a tiny nap though lol.  Thanx for the response to me below too.  You are such a sweetie to me  :)  I luvs ya girlie.  Man, I missed ya while I was goin' through all that terrible **** with the withdrawals.  I hate that ****!!  I just didn't feel like opening my eyes much less talking to anyone.  I'm so sorry I stayed away for so long though, I just couldn't help myself.  

Yes, you are so right, it's beautiful here today!!!  I was talkin' to the kids about goin' to the beach today after AJ gets off the bus from school.  It's gonna be 93 today i think.  Damn, that's HOT!!  We're gonna have a scorching summer!!  I wish there was a way you can come visit me.  We would have a blast lol.  We could go to Playalinda beach, Cocoa beach, Daytona Beach, pick one lol.  I live about 20 miles from Daytona, 6 miles away from Playalinda beach and 15 miles away from Cocoa beach lol...  I'm soooooo broke though.  I couldn't really entertain as far as going to different places that costs a lot of money but we would have fun no matter what we did, I have a feeling lol...

Welp, I'll talk to ya later, k? Have a wonderful day and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care and god bless.

Hugz and luvs yaaaa,

Lil.  :)  XOXO

Helpful - 0
Good Morning!  I hope There was something on TV that was worth staying up for until 3AM!!!! I do that too and then I regret it when I have to be up at 6A! I do that with reading too..."Only one more chapter!" and then I realize 8 chapters later that it is 2AM!!!LOL Hope you have a great day!!!!
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
IM me later, ok?  I'm going to try to stay away from the computer this morning and get some things done.
Proud of you,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
I started off watching a show about cameras in police cars, and now I can't even remember what else I watched.  Fried brain syndrome.
Hey Marcie, I think there were some people on the forum looking for you yesterday.  I'm going to try and stay away from the computer this morning and get some things done.  We'll see... lol
Hope your day is great too,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.