Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

my email group/off topic

check your emails ladies...you too bruce and michael...sent a wedding picture of christian and mackenzie...

there are a few more of you that i would love to send a picture to but i don't have your email address...

connie...sorry...i didn't write your new addy down the other day...so brain fried with the wedding and all.   please give it to me again.

minnie...don't know if you want to post it on the forum...so if someone has it tell them to forward it to me.

hope i didn't leave anyone else out that has been waiting on pix.

huggs to all,
kim
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would love to see a wedding picture!!! Does Stephanie have your email-address? I can get her to forward my address to you (when she is feeling okay again), sorry to be a pain in the a**, but I am not quite comfortable with writing it here.  
Thanks for thinking of me.
Are you still remembering to relax? I was green with envy yesterday, when I read about you being all alone (it really is nice once in awhile), in your pyjamas and just relaxing, sounded soooooo good.

I am feeling a bit better, I was actually okay all day yesterday, so maybe there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope you are taking care of yourself and relaxing after all your hard work.
Have a great day
Minnie
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i know...i read where you had a good day yesterday...brought a smile to my face.

and yes...i am soooooooo relaxing today :)

stephanie does have my address...ask her to send me yours.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
WOW.... your son is "good looking"  :)

how old is he again??? thanks for sending me the pic, i want to see more when you get a chance, k???

luv ya,
tink :)
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie, I gotta run really quick but I didn't know if you had mine or not... it's lil_rab2005***@****.  luvs yaaaaa, hugzzzz, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
I'm not the only one, heh heh.  You know what I mean.
Love,
Your favorite Yogi
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
lol...you sound like yogi...she wanted me to send more pix. of just him...hehe.   he is 29.   will send more later :)

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i sent you some...let me know if you don't get them.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I've missed you!!!! I can't wait to see the picture. My addy is ***@****.

Have a great day,
Connie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.