Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OXY, LISTEN TO ME

STRESS will kill you.  The stress in your "voice" is too difficult for me to take.  You are literally killing yourself worrying about am I an addict, am I a pothead, am I sick, and I going to ever get someone that is professional and understands .............on and on and on.  

Baby I'd snap too.  You have got to go back to your inner roots.  YOur old soul as you call it and calm yourself.  Take a walk and breathe.  look at everything the sky, the trees, they are all there for you.   You are a spirit and energy that is joyful and loving.  giving up on that is crazy.

Hit the road....love yourself...walk around and know the magic of miracles is in the BELIEF they will happen.  BELIEVE baby girl  BELIEVE.  

YOU have talked me down.  I don't know anyone with more compassion.  If you need help, ofcourse I want you to go.

But I think there is a charity in there that is more powerful than any dr. or drug....your sweet soul.  honor it, love and cherish it today.  YOU are an important part of  our lives, of the universe, and whatever "GOD" you believe, a moon, a mountain, go there and say your peace today.  Tell the universe what you want CLEARLY!!! no mixed messages.  

You will get it back I promise hun.   You are loved.

Peace~  Creek

no get off your ass speech, just look in the mirror at that beautiful face, heart, and soul.  THAT IS WHO YOU ARE.....NOT YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING>  Focus on you....your beauty and strength.  dammit
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
P.S.  I love you

We all do

Peace~

Creek
Helpful - 0
Nice post!  

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I DID NOT GET MY ONE GOAL DONE AND MY KITCHEN REEKS OF DIRTY DISHES>  Hope that makes you smile.   We are all struggliing...so you STAY WITH US>  

I'll kick your ever lovin ass if I hear those over the cliff notes again.  Don't scare me my good friend.   don't even go there, my canadian dream weaver.

Praying for you all day long baby girl.

Peace~
Creek
Helpful - 0
some days i can't write for a dam.

some days i get angry enough with my true friends here that i spill my guts.

some days i am like a child begging for someone to take away the pain.

and some days I can't force a word.

Some days I feel so sorry for myself that ppl must puke at the mess I go around in.

I thank you for sharing.  It makes want to connect again.  Thanks shelby

Peace~

Creek
Helpful - 0
Creek,

We all have our days but let me tell you today you are on!  I think it is wonderful the way you are caring for your friend.  I am sure when she sees it, it will help her.  How could it not?

I will be praying for Oxy too!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
thats the love that makes it work.  wish we all could just figure that out...individually and collectively.

We are wonderful souls.  I will never let anyone tell me the ppl on this forum are not brilliant ppl.  We reach because we cannot do it alone.

So there you go.    YOUR prayers today will make a difference.   Send one out my way baby.   Day two. Christ,  I can't believe the first time around (made it to 8) didn't teach me a lesson.

Beach is right...the plan after w/d is more important than getting off the ****.

Thanks for your posts today.  Gonna go clean up.   I'm waiting for charity to come from canada and help me with my dishes.ha
Helpful - 0
Day two, one step closer!  I know it's tough, I know!  Of course my prayers are with you.  I am on Day six myself and you guys are keeping me sane.  I am not sure of my outcome had I not found this site.  I was actually clean for 3 months!  Talk about not learning my lesson but I will never take another sober day for granted.

Prayers coming at you now...

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Your an amazing woman

I know how much you care I really do.....Im just tired of shitting myself literally...Im tired of not eating..I try so hard to take care of myself get enough to eat and drink...and alot of it hurts..and is painful.....
I try to stay centred and to just hang in there....its rough some days but I do my best...I have such a handful

you know what the doctor said to me today? He told me he wouldnt give me sleep aides...So I said that was fine..I dont want tto get addicted to them either..I dont take them everyday but I do when I know I need to get some sleep my day starts at 5 am......and I have to get out the door and drivemy cousin to work, then home and get a kid ready for school some days drop off another cousin and drop her off at school the other one...So yea..I need some sleep.....and I cant do that on no sleep....thats jsut like driving drunk

Im writing a formal complaint to the band about the doctor..he isnt willing to work with us..here..and that cause major problems if I start the ball rolling everyone that has had difficulites will..........What I am worried about it.....WHat do I do in the mean time? how do I eat..how do I sleep..how how how how how..................

how do you live with pain....? there are days ppl take pictures of me and I look like im dying.....i have no energy....and always running tot he bathroom....
just losin it...i want to sleep...i want to eat.....and hold it down

i have to run, trying to sell work today and need some money
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Have you tried Meltonin and 5HTP to sleep???  They are supplements.. I took 2mgs of Melatonin last night and sleep well for 6 hours.. I was shocked..
Helpful - 0
Ofcourse you want to feel normal, well, happy, excited about life...that is what you deserve.  Kick that doctor to the curb baby.  It sounds like you are not communicating collectively to solve your pain and fear.
I love you.  You are my girl and YOU KNOW the **** I do for drugs.  You are ahead of the game because you are not seeking to be numb ( like many of us) YOU ARE SEEKING TO BE HEALTHLY>  Don't stop trying.

I looked in my phone book about long distance etc. to canada.  Before you know it I will be kickin your butt over the phone.  Just like I need.

Day two    Hurray for me.   Ha Day Two........right.  NO!!!!!!   I THINK OF MY FREEDOM  FREEDOM FREEDOM./  Not even "not one more pill" because then I am still focusing on that devil bottle.  FREEDOM.

We are in this TOGETHER   FOREVER if that is how long it takes.  I am not giving up on my special friend that has been there to support me and SO MANY OTHERS...we'll work it out ...all of us together.  Never forget you are not alone.  I think of you daily.

Love and Peace~ Creek
Helpful - 0
Steph said that to me once when I was in the basement of life.  She said "i'm here for the long haul, your not getting rid of me.....NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES>   I was sharing that notion with you too baby girl.

NO MATTER HOW LONG>>>>>I WILL BE HERE>>>>  and everyday we get closer to the divine life we deserve.

Peace~ Creek
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.