Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214255 tn?1205635636

I'm fighting to make that phone call

I really REALLY want to get an 80 oxy sooo bad right now...I have no energy and am miserable, I know if I do some of that it will pick me right up! But also the other day when I did it I spent the 70$ and was sooo guilty I did it and felt horrible......
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Keep fighting.  It's not worth it.  I know you know that.  It's such a vicious cycle that keeps going if you make that phone call. Don't sell yourself short.

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

You can do this.  

Nannyj507
Helpful - 0
Please don't.  End it now.  What happens after you get that fix.  You are just going to need another one.  I know this sucks but it will be sooooo worth it!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214255 tn?1205635636
Thanks I know this is the worste and whats even worste i'm not feeling the physical symtoms as bad, but alot of depression and no modivation whatsoever if i could i'd never leave my house..It took alll I had just to do two loads of laundry..
And my b/f doesn't help, cause i'm handeling it better than him..he wants to get "something" to help, but I know what he really wants and he's the one that got me here.
Helpful - 0
Do it for yourself.  You are somebody!  You have to choose whats most important. Choose you!!!  Good Luck!!  

Nannyj507
Helpful - 0
It is going to make you feel good for about 1 1/2 hrs. It really isn't worth it and I guarantee that you will look for more tomorrow. You will look and find every day until you lose everything. If there was a pill I could take that would make me feel great for 24hrs and there were no adverse effects, I would do it. Hell, anyone would want something like that. You might feel good in the moment and that is what it is, the moment only. Hang in tough and believe me it will get better as the days move on. It is not easy, not fun at all. Please believe in yourself and make way for a better future. Best of luck to you.

Tim
Helpful - 0
I think if you removed yourself from your current situation it would help.  The last thing you need is another addict around you.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Damn I no where u r coming from
Helpful - 0
214255 tn?1205635636
Ok I thought about it and I'd rather sit here and suffer than keep going through this vicious cycle...THANK YOU EVERYONE
Helpful - 0
213991 tn?1214273019
Thata girl deal with the pain, pain makes us human to avoid makes us  a addict.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.