209656 tn?1272297065
Well tink (http115),

Posted above in regards to Dutchess.

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Hey sweetie! Thank you for such kind thoughts. I went to San Diego on Saturday, was supposed to leave Friday but some stuff came up with my daughter that hubby and I had to take care of. I was not online at all since then, didn't even take my computer with me. I am doing allright, as well as can be expected for this time of year. I am doing a little better than I was last week, that was the worst of my depresseion. At least I hope it was, it has only been 3 years since I lost my daughter so I really only have 2 years from which to gage when the depression hits the hardest and how long it lasts. Last year and this year were identical. The depression hit all at once and hit hard about the same day. And peaked about the same time and lasted the same duration of time, so if I use last year as a "marker" it should get better from here. How have you all been doing here? I can't read through every post but I am going to try to get through as many as possible when I have a chance so give me an overview and let me know how all is going with you right now please! I missed you guys just as much.

And yes I talked to Tink on myspace and she was kind enough to leave a post for me. I was only online for a few minutes and checked my messages on myspace and Tink had written to me, very thoughtful and soooo supportive. She really is awesome!

much love

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
Hi D!!
Welcome back! We were worried about you! Is your daughter ok?? How are you feeling? How's your husband?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.