Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WELL DAY 7

I just wanted to say its day 7 for me being off the vics I feel pretty good. I have energy, happiness(its kind of like a hopeful happiness), my body is feeling good(i have been working out to ease my mind and of course get my bod in shape :)
You know have really have nothing to complain about the only thing really is theres this mean little voice in my head that always says what if something bad happens then what and I hate that negativity. But otherwise I am good.
I get off here at 7am which is in 1hr 1/2 and have the rest of the day off and tomorrow I have been working 8hr or more everyday I was having withdrawals that made me proud, real proud.
Anyhow, I may take a break and go do something neat and payday is on Friday I am gonna do everything I can to stay out of trouble.
I will check in
But until then hope everyone is all right and your in my thoughts.

-KIM

My goal these next couple of days is to not buy any pills I haven't really had money to spend since I quit and since this Friday is payday an actual nice paycheck I have money to spend and I just have to fight that, I have a feeling some people know I get paid and keep asking me to buy some.

TAKE CARE HUGS ALL AROUND:)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi Kim,

Way to GO!!!!

As tired as I'm getting - were proud of you! That great that the w/d's are fading and your life is returning!

Keep Going!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Congratulations....Keep it up..You can most certainly do it. I am 16days clean and finally starting to feel like myself again. The energy levels aren't quite there yet, but slowly coming back. Take care of yourself and stay strong. You sound determined. Congrats....

Li
Helpful - 0
Kim,

That is wonderful news!  We are on the same day.  Sounds like you are doing just fine and as far as you paycheck - go buy shoes or clothes - something to treat yourself!  Girl you can go shopping now instead of buying drugs - doesn't get much better then that! :)

Love,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.