Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

Well everyone, as suspected, I would be up all night w/ these Ambein w/d's - gonna try a nap? JENNY, Read posts below!!

Well,

After a grip of Melatonin, and watching the sun come up (from the Ambein w/d's) - gonna see if I can get a couple hours of rest??

Thanks and Love to All,

Todd

PS: Thanks for everyone in supporting Jenny (cinnamonstix) with that Rude Reply she got, about 7 - 8 Posts Down!

Jenny, everthing is okay now, you keep loving and supporting others, with that Big Loving Heart of yours!

4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
214607 tn?1287677559
Good luck with the ambien w/d's. THey gave me ambien when my husband died and it worked, but I had a hard time gettin off them. But I was also about 700mgs of Oxy deep, so I didn't really feel the w/d's too much from the ambien, just couldn't sleep. Anyway, good luck...try to stay relaxed...You'll sleep soon..

Li
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Thanks a million!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
Hi There!
Check in with us after your nap...let us know how you're feeling! Being up all night is THE WORST. I've been there...sometimes, I still have sleepless nights, for no reason, and just watch the clock ticking away, and it drives me nuts.
Helpful - 0
I hope you are resting now.  I am praying for you and your recovery!

What a good friend Jenny has in you.

Hugs,

Shelby

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.