Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

im feeling quite 'normal'

i can get a mild buzz from a cup of coffe again :)

i want food when i wake up instead of a pill,

i slept well again last night,

i did a lot of useful stuff yesterday,

its been a hard 3 weeks, very hard, very uncomfortable and completely sleepless,

but im here now, it was easily worth the struggle,

good luck to all, its NOT easy.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sounds like you are well on your way now - good for you! :) (And I know everyday for the rest of our lives we have to fight this thing but I am just very happy for you.)

It is a great feeling knowing you don't have to wake up and take a pill!  The freedom from that is wonderful.

Congratulations!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
ONCE after being an inpatient for depression and having MOST of my drugs taken away I FELT like a person again *crying now* And I remember that feeling of .....just feeling my own skin, the fresh air on my face, yes the coffee is BETTER and OMG, my sexual self woke back up.  It cannot be good for your sould  to have that  supressed for so long.  Man I need to get off this **** I dont care HOW bad I hurt.  Good for you!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.