Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FLaddict

wow FLaddict why dont u just come rite out and say that u dont like me. whatevs.. and dont try to act like u know everything or that you're so smart yourself, im not the one who's addicted to drugs. im not gonna be mean because im not a mean person. but i dont really appreciate u being all liike.. "you're not smart cuz you're so young... you dont know what your doing.. you're stupid and make mistakes.." im not trying to hear that. i didnt come on here to lose weight so dont trip chocolate chip. i came on cuz i have 2 bottles of vicodin and i wasnt sureif it was chill if a had some with a friend.but never mind i'llleave since i dont belong here. have a good sleep, maybe you'll sleep that chip off your shoulder. PEACE OUT!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please keep in mind what is important........your recovery and to be clean...
When your in successful positive recovery you will be amazed how everything else will fall into place............
Most of us here are addicts and we have to have some patience with one another........
please take this into consideration OK........
Helpful - 0
Chill bro.....she's just tryin to help. Her, like everyone else here has been or is an addict. You're just young and we don't want you to make the same mistakes. She has been the greatest help to me, and today is my first day on here. There is no animosity towards you, you just need to stop while you're ahead.
Helpful - 0
This is a great place to test out new ideas. In fact, I could get some real nuggets here that I'm going to use right away! This thread in great. Could anyone tell me whether there are any other Forums on this topic?

A step-by-step instructions on this could be very well appreciated.
This certainly makes a good point. I'd like to see the response of others on this topic. Makes interesting reading.

"Drug-free addiction treatment: www.understanding addiction.com" or
"Stop addiction to sex, drugs, alcohol or even to the NET,
www.stop-addictions-secrets.com"
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.