Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

its all good..

thanks for your support guys! u know beachtowel, you're right.. im 17! i should be having the timeof my life! not dwelling on something like this.. and i am happy, even though there are times when i cant deal with the stresses in my life. but everyone has stresses and i can easily get past them. well not easily, but i can try. thanks for all your help i really do understand a lot better now. kinda like u switched a lightbulb on in my head!! im 17! LOL. im gonna go out and live life with all my friends! but im still gonna party k :) lol thanks and goodnight.
-peace and love to everyone
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
vikes are not the way to party. I learned that the hard way. Trust me and don't listen to the bs alot of wishy wahshy peeps give you here. you start the vikes, its a nightmare to get off of them.
Helpful - 0
I will comment on your youth in this regard........

When 17 to party is a big thing but can I give you what I think is really cool.........

getting a college degree then a good job,,,,,,then meeting a pretty 17 year old or whatever age......then taking her to Cabo St. Lucas and sit on the beach in front of the ocean and drink Pina Calotas and fall in love............

Think about it ok, its ok to party at 17 but do it with some thought and responsiblity............don't do things that will screw up your record and rep for the rest of your life......life offers mature responsible fun that is frigging awesome.........

My thoughts and prayers to you that you find true happiness out there in this big world that we live in........remember choices we make at 17 will effect the rest of your life which can be a very long time........ok ,,,,take care.........
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.