Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fedupinmt

I really enjoyed reading your post down below. I hope that we hear more from you. What's your story?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi there glad you enjoy reading my post i enjoy writing them, I getting my sense of humor back i'm actually laughing at my hubbys corny jokes again. My story isn't as interesting as some for the last couple of years i'd take my moms hydro's for headaches (to start with) and aches and pains more and more often. This spring i messed up my shoulder muscles so got muscle relaxers and of course wonderful pain pills -they made me feel so great- pretty soon i'm taking mine and moms so i don't run out to soon. I just happened to hear a talk show  on the xm radio about pain pills and what happens to your body. I googled pains pills and withdrawls and found this site, what a god sent. After reading the post here i decided then and there  no more pills. today is DAY 21 YEA if it wouldn't of been for this site i probably wouldn't of made it, had i not known all the withdrawls sysptoms and what to expect. I actually visit my mom now to visit not to take her pills how wonderful is that? If anyone new is reading this i just want them to know that my body hurts less now then it did when i was taking the hydros, pysically doing better have more get up and go, emotions still kind of raw but getting better every day. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it. desertgirl i'm trying to recall your story but there are so many to keep track of so if ya get a chance let me know it. Best wishes and prayers coming your way Terri
Helpful - 0
I am glad that you found this site too, I am going on day 38? or something, and this site gives me the courage to keep going.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.