Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

vitimins now or later

hey can anyone tell me if i should wait until i start the detox from methadone to start this thomas thing or should i start tady? i am detoxing 10mg a day off methadone for those who do not know , starting saturday, i will prolly not be feeling real well rite away but i am going to try the "thomas"w/d remedy- i hope it at least is kinda going to work oh and has anyone else tried this with sucess? so far i got multi vit and ativan, i need to know if anyone knows is any vitimin better b/c i am limited on money and just tring to gather as much info as i can now in case i can not move or get out of the bathroom ect. once i start detox i am so glad i found this board cause the questions keep popping in my head and me and sis in law are sitiing here like retarts tring to get through this she has never experienced a drug addiction so her support is coming from hours of reading on the net also my bro is but he works, however he said he will take some time off if it gets too bad,anyway i am so letting my nerves get the best of me babbling on.....
thanks in advance for the advice someone please advise so i can start or not
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
214607 tn?1287677559
I am not sure if you can start it, but I can't see why it would hurt. They are, after all, Vitamins...However, the L-Tyrosine will give u a spurt of energy. WHen you are withdrawling, all it will cause is more anxiety and make it impossible for u too sleep at all. So I would hold off on some of these until u are a few days into the w/d...That is my opinion. I tried to take stuff to give me energy and it made my w/d worst...Good Luck, Jenn

Lisa
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
the sooner the better.... also B vtamins and C...
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
I agree with FL the sooner the better ....... I have kept taking them two months after I feel better in genaral.
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.