Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

About e-mailing

Thanks everyone!  I think I just feel left out sometime too be cause I'm on the west coast and there aren't really many of us here.  I guess all the druggies are on the east coast!LOL  My timeing on the computer seems to three hours off.

Your right about all of the newbies, I went on a soccer tournament, came back and thought I was on the wrong forum.  It made me feel like an "oldie".  
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am so glad to see you back! :)

See the email thing - no biggie.  Everyone here is just here to support each other.

Hope you are doing ok!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Hey I live on the west coast so hows in going for you?
-kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm not even sure where I'm at. Indiana. People call it the Midwest but I don't really think that's accurate. Our entertainment is watching the corn grow and stealing watermelons out of farmer's fields. lol J/K

Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
I think I read a day or so ago that murray you were in Oregon and moving up to Seattle and wheredidmyenergy go was a ferry ride away from seattle.  Well, you arent alone on the west coast.  I am in Washington State also.  I am also a ferry ride away from Seattle on the Olympic Peninsula.  I know it seems like the majority of folks here are from Florida or the deeper southern states.  Nice to know some people are in the same time zone!

dak
Helpful - 0
I live in Bremerton.  Are you close?
Helpful - 0
Don't feel left out1! All i can say is i am in the south...HURRICANE alley...
and here we go again...I hate hurricane season..
so far we have been hit with 6...the 3 biggest being hurricane andrew, katrina, then rita..**** ---that is enough..

god bless
Helpful - 0
You are too funny!  I love that sense of humor you have.  Where I live is just about that exciting too.  :)
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.