Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216339 tn?1197055114

HEY EVERYONE HAD TO CHANGE MY SIGN IN NAME

HEY I COULDNT GET IN THE FORUM TODAY SO HAD TO CHANGE MY SIGN IN ID IT IS NOW CHROSTIE WITH TIE INSTEAD OF TY SORRY BUT HAD NO OTHER CHOICE SO CHROSTIE IS ME CHROSTY JUST SPELLED DIFFERENT LUV TO ALL ~CHROS
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
209656 tn?1272297065
Guess well find out?

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
yeah, just talked to her hubby and he said she went to work 2 hours ago... he said she didn't mention anything about medhelp not lettin' her in... so I won't know til she gets home from work :( ttyl luvs yaaaa, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Let's make sure its really her, and not some wierdo messing around. Think about it, why would medhelp block chrosty? She's never done anything wrong. Something isn't adding up here----let's wait a bit and make sure its the real chrosty. Ya know?
And chros, if its REALLY you, then I apologize right off for wondering. Its not you I am wondering about, its that person that likes to come here and mess with our s/n's and pretend to be us, IE: ''dutchess goldOn'' ''loookyhere'', etc.
Helpful - 0
I'll try doing it now brb.
Helpful - 0
yep....it just doesn't make sense to me why medhelp would block her...she's NEVER done anything wrong here....hmmmmm.......
Helpful - 0
look like there was no tornado last night lol!  Sorry.
Helpful - 0
Wow, that's really weird... I wonder why u couldn't get in under your old sn?  What happened? I hope you have a wonderful day today sweetie, go out and take your mind off of everything.  Take the kids to the park.  I've taken the kids to the park twice this week and they are really enjoying their mom back.  I'm so proud of you, no matter what you do.  

Luvs and miss u whole bunches, hugz,

Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
LOL well, its okay..cuz I think we are under a tornado watch right now...its soooooo windy and humid....and they have us in the RED for severe storms...so maybe I'll get to see the wizard after all....LOL!

lil rab...yeah....somethin' isn't right....I don't think that's her. Not to mention, she doesn't type in all caps, either. Well, we'll find out later. I just want to be sure its her, ya know. She's such a sweetie and I don't want anyone messin' with her s/n.

WOW its W I N D Y here! the trees are bending!

"we're OFF to see the wizard......' lol

Love to both of ya
Jenny
Helpful - 0
Hey girl, I've been trying to get in touch with you.  I know you're at work now but please post when you get home.  We're all concerned; about a few things actually.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I haven't been here much the last couple of days.... have we lost the twisted psychopath that was here last week??  Hope so.  I'm sure the real Chrosty doesn't mind if we're careful... I really missed DutchessGolden when she was gone for awhile.

Hey, the good news is that tomorrow's Friday!
Helpful - 0
Fridays may be good news for all of YOU...but for ME it means I have to deal with the drunk people all night....lol Ahhhh...ya gotta love them though. :)

Jen
Helpful - 0
216339 tn?1197055114
Sorry cannot talk now in a rush to get to work i will post tonight when i get home about day 5- so be patient with me okay hope all of u are well and check in tonight if u can and if u wanna here about day 5 luv u all chrosty akachrosty lol lol lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.