Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

Hi everyone..Tim2H, Looky, tzlady, Shelby, Chros, Fladdict, cinnamon, and all Thanks for the support below!!

You are all so Awesome and Wonderful!

Thanks agian, everyone, for your support!

Only got 3-1/2 hours of sleep (along time ago) just kind of dragging my feet with these w/d's - okay though, just still shaky and anxiety.

"Jenn":  You must be in one good mood today, you've been making everyone laugh, since that first post with the little boy hidding...lol and lot of love!

"FLaddict",  I just posted for you below on your end of day 3 update - I'm so happy for you, you keep us all going!

"Shelby",  How are you tonight? I hope your body is feeling better (keep taking those Hot baths...lol)

TO  "DrugsAreHell" I was reading below - I know exactly what you mean with the J.W's, My whole family was, not anymore though...but I can relate to what you were trying to say in the post below...If you ever want to talk about it, shoot me a post!

"Chrosty": when do you get off work? Where are you at?

Love to all,

Todd
33 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Day 1 - c/t - after 8+ months of 10/325's.  For awhile I controlled it to 2-3 a day, but for the last few months I was 8-10 day.  This week tapered off some, but not much.  Today is the first day (again) and the chills, sweats - blah - ARE HORRIBLE!  I did this last week for 4 days then caved.  I really believe this time it is over, but somebody please tell me you've done this - c/t - and I will not be this miserable for too long.  Worse than the chills and aching back (i have herniated disks, and now they HURT) - but the worst part is the depression and crying.  And hiding from the world...
Did anyone go through so much crying?
Thanks you guys.... God bless everyone...
Helpful - 0
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. My fiance has a pill addiction and i don't know where to turn or what to do. Is there anyone who can help. He has been snorting tylox for awile and is now having nosebleeds and even bleeding in his sleep. Im scared, He has opened up to me about everything he has been doing and i know he wants help. I love this man more than anything. Please help.
Helpful - 0
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. My fiance has a pill addiction and i don't know where to turn or what to do. Is there anyone who can help. He has been snorting tylox for awile and is now having nosebleeds and even bleeding in his sleep. Im scared, He has opened up to me about everything he has been doing and i know he wants help. I love this man more than anything. Please help.
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Wooopss

Laughhhhhhing!

I just shot you a post...lol

Love ya,  lol

Todd
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
You are 100% Exactly Right.....1914 and Armegedon!  Well they got shot down on that, because that generation has passed away,....so they made revisions.

They call themselfs "the world best know organization for being LOVING"

But...like you said, they declare, but dont live it

The 1st and 2nd Greatest commandment of God is: LOVE, and 2nd: Love Your Neighbor, and even your enemy. - That's the God I have a relationship with.

This is there very own material, but they refuse to do the 2nd Greatest, Loving Everyone!

Period!

Love and Feel for you my friend.

Shoot me an email anytime, for anything!  Or, if you want to know how we can get your dad to talk to you...it takes time and patience, BUT I know How...Because I know the JW's Inside and Out!!!!

<  ktodd_savedbygrace***@****  >
Helpful - 0
I would love to here your advice on that. I'll try to shoot ya an email tomm. I've got a busy day(thank god itll take my mind of things), so if not I will get to ya the next day. Thanks alot Todd. It's nice to know that there is people who understand. Thanks again brother. By the way, whats your story?? Tell me later. Goodnite and good luck.

Matt
Helpful - 0
It's so good to see you posting!  I was a little worried there for awhile...glad your back. :)

I had a good day as you can see from my post.  Although, I have been up now for 22 hours, tired and cannot sleep - that's a problem.  I see that many here are having the same problem unfortunately.  

Took my long bath and my cat just hung out on the edge of the tub - staring at me.  He is a nut.  I think he knows I am not myself yet.  He is good therapy though!

I know what I am going to be praying for tonight - that everyone here can sleep!  And for "scared".  I hope she stays strong - it breaks my heart to see yet another person going through this ****!

Hug,

Shelby

Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Jenny,

Good Job! I Love Jeramiah 32:27, - Finally good to hear from you! Don't worry these are my threads, so I'm not going war anymore.

That was great for "energy" - I grew up as a JW - and am so glad, I'm out that cult (religion) - But JW's pushed me into leaving.....9 years later, I met Christ, and have a one to one relationship with my Creator,

Biggggg Difference between religion, and have a personal relationship with our Loving God! - That's why I know =exactly where "energy's" dad is coming from...

God will never close His ear to anyone who seeks or calls for Him! - It's not only 144,000 - that have the priveledge, ANYONE!

"energy" Start w/ John Chapter 3 verse 16-18......God so love the world, He sent His Only...

I'll let you read the rest, so you can rejoice!

Jenny, you and Shelby must have been in great moods this morning....I read all the posts, and I'm still laughing!

LOL and lots of love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
Thanks for everything, I'm off to bed. Hopefully. Good night and good luck.

P.S. I got nyquil to help me sleep. But why did I buy the cherry kind? It reminds me of the "cherry juice" methadone. Chalk up one more bad call to me!!
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
We all Love Ya,

Did you get my email above?

How close to Bend Orgeon is that? - I've been up there several times....

Maybe your busy again, my email is above for you!

Oh.....I think we all need Shelby's cat....it's doing something to her that is making her laughing and causing us to laugh...

Share your cat Shelby!......LOL and love,

Todd

"energy" email me or reply, k..

w/love

Helpful - 0
YES I KNOW God will help you. without a doubt. He said it HIMSELF...His plans for us are wonderful, and He wants us to prosper, be happy...
You see, look at how that verse touched you. Its NO mistake that I posted that tonight....God is using me to speak to you. I know He is. I feel it...His Grace shining on you and me, and I am SO happy He used me tonight to speak to you. Here is some more verses I ask you to read (and I prayed to God before I started leafing through the bible to find the right verses for you, and they just popped up instantly....)
Psalm 71, (about how God delievers us and clothes us in His righteousness)
Luke 12: 22-34 (I don't know why but I feel God really wants YOU to read this one, its about not worrying..if that makes any sense to you right now...)and Luke 15: 11-31. (again, I feel as if God is telling me to give you the story about the prodigal son.)
Okay...now, again I have a feeling some ppl here may not like me posting bible verses, and medhelp may remove them...so please right them down now. Do you have a bible? If so, please look at these verses when you can. And you have my email now, so lets start emailing each other about this. :)
***@****
And there is no need to thank ME, sweetie. This is from God to you, He's just using me as the 'middle woman' to get these verses to you. :) Like I said, I opened my bible, prayed for Him to give me guidance and the verses He wants me to give YOU, and these are the ones I came up with. I don't know you very well, and I don't know why He really pressed me to quote Luke 12 to you, its about worrying and NOT to worry...but I really feel He wanted you to read that. :)
I love you too! :) And I am glad to help you in any way I can. I am glad God chose to use ME tonight to reach out to YOU. :)

Love
Jenny
Helpful - 0
Yes, He does listen to anyone that earnestly seeks Him wholeheartedly. He says so Himself. I have known Christ as my savior now for about 15years...and OOOOOOHHHH have I backslidden many times...yet He is always there to pick me back up when I reach out for Him. He is a sovreign God...quick to compassion and slow to anger.....He loved us so much He sent His only Son to save us from ourselves!!!!!!!!!!! He has never let me down, even when I was at my worst. He has always provided for me.....and knowing that I will spend eternity with Him in Paradise is such a joy. I pray so much that more people will get to know Him... and accept His gift of salvation.

Love
Jenny
Helpful - 0
thanks Jen

Cherie(first time I posted my name)  I know Hes ther for me.  Just got out of a legalist marriage where he used God to his advantage.  I almost lost everything including my mind adn 5 children!!!!!  I just wish God would just sit on my shoulder and have a chat w/me.  Then I think of that joke about the flood!!!!  
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
I'm suffering from Ambien w'd's - and you just have make it look so easy to fall asleep............lol

I'm sure you tired, after taking your kid in and all..right? I'm getting delirious...

Well, sweet dreams Jenn, and God Bless,

Keep in touch when you wake (I will probably still be up!) LOL

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
I'm not going to sleep! I'm wide awake! :) That's pillsarehell that is going to bed. you got us mixed up. :) lol
Hey, did you get that email I sent you? I want to make sure I sent it to the right person. I cut and pasted your email address in my send to bar...did ya get it?

Jen
Helpful - 0
You need to get a book or something.  Something that is not so stimuslating as this forum to you at this time.  I know that when I'm on her at night it keeps me gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooing.  Not that I don't want you here but its true.  Also rubbing my feet together helps.  (lol but true!!)  
Helpful - 0
And by the way, that religion is soooo full of hypocrites. My dad is the biggest fake of them all.....uugggh makes me sick. He's so different behind closed doors.  Sorry im rambling.
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Did you get my email, Washington Girl????  LOL

Love Todd
Helpful - 0
No ***@****?
Helpful - 0
Wow!!!!!!  I thought my parents were legalistic!!!  I'm always afraid of knowledge, God is about grace.  I just can't imagine what you guys have been through.  See, the east coast sucks!!!  Too many extereme Baptsist!!!  Come to the west coast so I have someone to talk to.  Sorry, sick joke.  God isn't like what yu were led to believe though.  I wish I knew the bible better togive some verses.  I just know in my heart that God  loves me no matter what!!!!!
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
LOL....with the sleep issue, I think you could probably speak in behalf for about 90% of us in here!  Keep praying, and so will I...

You and Jenny have been in great moods today, you make me laugh, even though it was tough w/ only having 7-1/2 hrs of sleep of the past 72 hours. Keep praying girl!....lol

yeah I hope "scared" will be ok

22 hours, I am on the same page,

where is Chros and Jenn?

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
I can't stop laughing, because I am all about God's loving Grace and NOT religion;

I'm also laughing because I do live in the west coast (Orange / LA County) good old California.

Where do you live?

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
I am glad I made you laugh...you guys always cheer me up too!

I am not sure where they are??  Hopefully sleeping! lol

I think this late at night everyone gets a little slap happy...they say laughter is good for the soul...maybe we can all laugh ourselves to sleep! lol

xo,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Only if we have someone to make us laugh, then we can have something to laugh ourselves to sleep...

Lots of Laughs and lots of love, (in our sleep deprived, delerious state (-:

Todd

Thanks so much Shelby!

God Bless You!

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.