Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fladdict

hey steph. yeah how's it going.. so we didnt realli see eye to eye last night, or more like u didnt.. but i just wanted to say that u were right. maybe i dont belong in this forum. and pretty much dont belong on any stupid forum. im just gonna live my life and see what happeneds. maybe ill make dumb decisions maybe i wont, but u know, i dont realli live with regrets, just lessons to learn from. so thank you for opening my mind and showing me that because i am 17 i am not old/smart enough to make good decisions. hope your recovery goes well and u stop becing a drug addict. also, if u read my post that i left u last night... i guess u can say that i was in a bad mood so sorry. alrite im out of here to live my life so thanks to those of you who were nice to me, but in the end.. no one really gives a **** what other people chose to do anyway. PEACE
natalie
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey girl, i feel that you are reaching out with that post.  what can i do to help?  talk to me.

sherri
Helpful - 0
I love the attitude, keep on keepin on!  What ever your path calls for, "Just do IT"!! Do the right thing, stay positive and no matter what, NO MATTER WHAT, stay on track!

Stay there,

C

F, the rest
Helpful - 0
hey yeah thanks for your concern. honestly im just having a realli bad night and i have the worst headache ever. i dunno it seems like no one cares about anyone but themselves anymore and im not asking for sympathy or understanding and all that.. i dont even know what im looking for, or why im here. im just very confused and frustrated.. so ive decided to screw this forum and leave it. im 17 and i should be having fun, and i know drugs arn't the way to go, but u know sometimes u have ta do what u have to do. i dont feel very well tonight and i can't sleep because my parents r cursing up a storm. but im gonna try to go to bed and hopefully sleep off this headache.
Helpful - 0
i am sorry you are having a bad nite.  the rest of us are too.  normal peeps are sleeping.  i had a bad day, and my guilt won't let me sleep.  you are welcome here anytime.  i hope you sleep well and your headache goes away.  good luck to you girlie, and if you need to vent or need a shoulder, i am here most everyday.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.