Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LIzzie and Yodes

I hope you guys saw that I had absolutely NO SLEEP last night.  I have lost my damn mind.  I started reading (after studying w/ my dear hubby - long long long and late story) and then I started posting and you all know how I love to get the last word.  WELL.......I finally laid my head on the pillow at 4:44 and guess who started at 4:45????  Yep, fat abby - ding ding ding - you got it.  She was of course, ready to EAT (of all things)  BUT..............momma forgot formula at Walmart yesterday so she had breakfast and now she is staring at me like WTF - MOM, are u not forgetting something.  Im sure DHR would take me away for malnutrition hahahahahahahah (I know ya'll saw the pics from the beach, right?)  She is quite the lil tub.  She really cracks me up these days - shes such the babbler - now we can relate  LOL LOL.  OK - have I gone off subject or what.  IM SO DARN TIRED!!!!!!!  wa wa wa wa wa wa wa

ok, back to here and now...........I need a nap and no one is gonna let me sleep - feel sorry for me!!!!!OK, mom is allowing (hehe)me to run to walmart for formula RIGHT NOW, so I'll be back in a bit.  I have more to say (shocker) so I'll see you guys in a little while.    love me

nothing like a whole convo centered around myself, hu??  lol
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you crack me up...lol.    and you are just what this forum needs...a breath of fresh air...a sense of humor...someone to put a smile on other's faces.   welcome back my dear friend...you have been missed.   yogi and i NEED our third musketeer back.

huggs,
kim

p.s.   to everyone...i've seen pictures of "fat abby" and if DHR was going to come it would be because of "obesity"...hehe...just kidding...just one more healthy...beautiful...little girl.
Helpful - 0
Did you see my post to you yesterday?  Let me know how you're doing ok?  You've been soooo missed.  And like Lizzie says, you are a breath of fresh air.  We need you.
Love,
Yodes
P.S.  Now I might get my nose out of joint, because I don't think I got any pictures of Abby.  I'll have to check.  But if I didn't, you'll have to remedy that situation and quick!  lol
Helpful - 0
I checked and I did receive the Easter pictures.  Please excuse me and my memory.  I have been accused of having a fried brain, and I believe it now!
Love,
Yodes
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.