Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Shelby74

Hey Sweetie. I am sorry about yesterday, our servers were down and I couldn't log on. I was so mad because I really needed to be on here. If it wasn't for this forum, I would not be where I am not. All of your advice as well as Fladdict, Yoda99 and Road2Recovery, I'd not be feeling this good. How are you feeling? Any good news to report...I hope you are ok. Keep me posted..

xo

Lisa
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi sweetie,

Not a problem at all!  I figured it was something like that.  Dang computers! lol

I am doing good this morning.  I slept 6 hours - which is a miracle.  The way I felt last night I did not think I was going to be able to.  I would close my eyes but my mind was still racing.  Finally though sleep came.  I woke up this morning and my body is actually feeling ok.  No RLS today or achiness.  I know it's still early in the day but am keeping fingers crossed.

Did you get any sleep?  Are you doing ok?  I know the night before last was tough on you.  Is it getting any better?

Love,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Well, Steph (Fladdict) told me about Melatonin, which is a supplement that helps you sleep. It totally worked. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 6.. I was the happiest person in the world. I had no RLS at all. I am only really getting it at night for some reason...So this will be day 18 for me and I am feeling the best I have in weeks. I am glad to hear that you got some sleep. Don't even think about the RLS...I blocked it out of my mind last night and I slept like a baby...The other night was dreadful...I had RLS so bad and got ZERO sleep...The more I kept thinking about it the more uncomfortable I became. Anyway, I strongly suggest the Melatonin...it helped me and I feel stupendous now...

Let's hope it continues....

Anything else new?

xo

Lisa
Helpful - 0
I am going to get some melatonin (sp?) today.  It is a natural supplement right?  Maybe it will even help with the bizarre dreams.  

This place is a god send.  Everyone here is.  I can't even tell you how much it has helped me.  So many wonderful people here and Lisa you are so great to everyone - so supportive.  Thank you for helping me through this process.

Congratulations on another day too!  You almost have three weeks! :)

Love,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
As are you. You have helped me tremendously...All we need is support and guidence. Everyone is different and handles their w/d's differently..All different sypmtoms at different times. I am happy to be where I am now, regardless of what lies ahead. I love posting, I love reading the posts, love talking to my new friends...I thank god for this forum...and for you...

Take care...and most certainly ...keep me posted..DAILY...lol..

xo,, Lisa
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.