Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 20 c/t today...

Wow, I can't believe I've made it this far... I have everyone to thank on this forum!!  I feel wonderful today and actually got 5 hours of sleep last nite!!

I wanna thank wheredidmyenergygo, avisg, yodes :) , justlikeyou and alex29 for all the wonderful replies I got back on the post I made yesterday.  It's replies like those that get me past another day of being pill less.  Alex, you are so welcome... I'm so glad you've came this far.  You should be so proud of yourself!!  I know I'm very proud of you and I know you can do this!!  I am so glad I was there for you that first nite you posted :)

I especially wanna thank chrosty, avis, wheredidmyenergygo, fladdict, yodes, justlikeyou, alex29, minnie, marce, sosad (hope she's doin' ok, I worry about her), rooftrash, lizzielou, athena8 (and worry about her too... miss her), oxybliss, road2recovery, cinnamonstix, bowhunter, MisTake, Ladysundown, tink, desertgirl and tomanypills for being here for me through these 20 days off of these pills.  Without those people and everyone on this forum, I would've never gotten this far and I want you all to know that I appreciate everything and all the words of encouragement!!

I have to go run a few errands but I will be back later.  luvs ya all and hugz,  take care and god bless, Lil.  :)
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats on your clean time!!!   I have read so many of your posts and believe me, you have helped many people on this forum with you kindness, wisdom, and compassion.    Hope you are feeling great cuz you sound fantastic!
Helpful - 0
I am so happy for you.
I just realized that this is so far down the page that you will probably not see it, but it always makes my day, when someone finally feels better - fantastic!!
Minnie
Helpful - 0
days 29 and 30 are way more fun, keep going its easier every day......
Helpful - 0
Congratulations Lil!  20 days is so great.  Keep posting with updates so those of us a little behind you have something to look forward to.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
So glad to hear that lil rab 20 days that is great give yourself a pat on the back and a great big hug from me. Luv you very much Chros
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You have come so far.. I got to watch the process happen.. I was glad to be a part of it...
Congrats on 20 days... I am sure it seemed like a life time.. You have earned it.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.