Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone up its 12AM......LOL I am still awake?

Just curious if anyone was still wide awake....for some reason i am.....Day 6-7 no pills still feeling restless at times but hey at least i have something to do.
22 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
there are a few of us still up...
Helpful - 0
Hi Alex,

Yes we are still awake.  At least no one is alone!  I hope you get some sleep tonight, I hope we all do!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Got to love the restless feeling or maybe anxious feeling on a friday night. We should create a chatroom game for all to play lol
Helpful - 0
I hope so too .....Although I had a great sleep last night; however, my sleep seems to either be really great one night and then the next not so great ....go figure :)
Helpful - 0
Yes guys i'm still hangin in there too lol it'll be fine alex just hang in there dont be a douche like me and cave in....lol take care yall, B
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Yea, me and Paris, (maybe even Elvis too), are up in L.A. cause it's only 9:30 here heehee!  How the heck are ya?
Helpful - 0
I know!  Withdrawals are so much fun!  You never know what is coming next.  Pain in the butt.  I am glad to see you are doing ok despite the lack of sleep!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I am doing awesome, however, a little restless; i wanna go to bed but i know i will just be counting the hours wondering what time it is lol did you have a good nights sleep though?
Helpful - 0
first off you are NOT a douche....your just human and sometimes WE ALL make minor mistakes and mishaps in recovery or in just everyday life. This addiction didn't happen overnight so it will take you some time to ESCAPE its grasp. YOU WILL DO IT....We all believe in you and support you :)

BIG HUG

Alex
Helpful - 0
I am definitely up becaue I am on the West Coast and it is only nine thirtyish.  So are you feeling ok?  Other than being unable to sleep, I mean.  It sounds like you are doing all you need to do to get off the drugs.  Congrats on your new life.  You will soon just eat, sleep, feel, think, smile, laughl and dream just like any other person who is not addcited does.  There is light at teh end of the tunnel.......I can't always see it but I know its there.
Blessings
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hey Alex it's OK to take excedrin PM or something like melitonin or???  No reason to stay up, (except to talk to the west coast peeps like me and Paris).  Poor girl, I really do think she gotabadrap!  The media is wasting her as we speak (Fox) Hannity is talking about tough love!
Helpful - 0
Yeah...I will if i absolutely have to but yeah poor Paris. I mean part of me says she deserves it then part of me says come on let her do time HOME....
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
imagine the money that was spent covering that story.... helicopters, reporters,  100 or so cameramen/women, journalists, not to mention the cost to the state to have 17 peace officer arrest her...She'll probably get a bill in the mail for the peace officers like I did when I got a dui... 1200 bucks for emergency response people... a bill that has gone to collection even.
Helpful - 0
I'm still awake wishing someone would respond to me all evening? Is it very clicky around here?
Helpful - 0
Here i'm responding to ya Io how was your day? how many days? relapse? ....lol just a few quick ones for ya cuz idk how your doing i know i failed today but i'll live and there's always another day right? hehe...we're here for ya io ...:)

take care, B
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Lonote, I just got in and only have been kinda at the top of the list... sorry??
We're here for you.  (going to bed pretty soon though)
Helpful - 0
Thankyou i just dont know how to get into a conversation. Anyways I
thought people were stering clear of me cuz eariier I spoke my mind to some schmuck out here. I don't want anyone to think i'm a nut case. i have been
on suboxone for about 18 days and i;ve been out hear a few
times and introduced myself  and told peeps what brings me here. I am a really
nice person. My name is Cathy and i'm in minneapolis mn. home of the
mall of america....ladies???
Helpful - 0
Thankyou i just dont know how to get into a conversation. Anyways I
thought people were stering clear of me cuz eariier I spoke my mind to some schmuck out here. I don't want anyone to think i'm a nut case. i have been
on suboxone for about 18 days and i;ve been out hear a few
times and introduced myself  and told peeps what brings me here. I am a really
nice person. My name is Cathy and i'm in minneapolis mn. home of the
mall of america....ladies???
Helpful - 0
Nice to chat with you. I have been 6 now this is my 7th day clean from oxycodone. As you can see still kinda of restless and sleepless lol but yeah I am doing great. My name is Alex hence Alex29. I too just started the forum about 7 days ago. This forum is great and everyone i chat with is very supportive. How are you doing on the sub? Does it help? Any concerns?

kind regards
Alex
Helpful - 0
Alex it really helps me alot. I've been on it almost three weeks and i've
never felt better. i also quit smoking weed back in feburary.
Alex? I got one for you.

A guy was dating his girl for a year when h decided he wanted to take it to the
next level. How do you feel about sex he asked her.
Its fine she said as long it infrequent
he looked at her puzzled ," is that one word or two"
Helpful - 0
now that was funny too hehhe i chuckled
Helpful - 0
Alex, you are doin' great!!  I'm sooooo proud of you sweetie, how u feelin'?  I'm a little anxious today but it will pass.  I'm gonna take the kids and my nephew (he's spending the week with us) to the beach today.  I'm gonna wait til I know the rip current is gonna get better.  The past few days it's been dangerously strong.  I hope you are gonna keep yourself busy today.  Take care and you are always in my thoughts and prayers, Hugz and luvs ya, Lil.  :)

Lonote, welcome to the forum.  I haven't had much time lately to post to everyone.  It's been grand central station around here at my house lol. I wish you luck and you are in my prayers.  You can do this, just stay busy...  I'm here for ya if you need me :) and if I don't reply back fast I will reply back as soon as I see the post.  Take care and god bless, hugz, Lil.  :)

L's, you are not a douche... you are human and sometimes it takes many tries before you finally get it right.  You can do this it just takes time.  I'm here for you... I've quit at least 30 times if not more honestly and now this time that I've quit, it's been 21 days, I can't believe it lol.

Take care and god bless, hugz,

Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.