Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allright this is a kind of DIRTY joke but funny......

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If this offends anyone I am sorry it made me laugh really hard.
Helpful - 0
omg....YIKES....lol that was awesome .
Helpful - 0
LOL I read that one the other day, I couldn't help but laugh.....
I'm so glad that we can all use jokes or 'funnies'' as I call them...to get us through the awful times we are having. I really believe that laughter IS the best medicine...when you laugh, your body feels relaxed and, well....happy!
I'm going to have my mom send me some more funnies...she has tons of them. I'm gonna surf the web for a bit....but I'll be checking in time to time tonight.

Love to all of you
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
here's a small funny joke

a woman calls her best friend up her friend tells her "yeah my husband bought me flowers today" she says "great now i'll be expected to have my legs in the air all wknd" her friend says "why ......did he not buy you a vase?"  LOL
Helpful - 0
LMAO that was funny
Helpful - 0
hehehehehe
Helpful - 0
OMG - both of you guys - killing me.  Alex i have heard that one before and think it is so funny, and L's - OMG, I laughed out loud really and now I think I hear one of my lil ones.  Regardless - that was worth it - too funny ty

tracy
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
LOLolol  Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.