Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TV topic....to those who are still awake

My favorite TV shows are Heroes and Smallville. Anyone got any favorites? trying to keep my mind pre-occuppied.
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
lol......alex you are great my favorite tv shows are LOST and almost anything on the channel A and E  examples would be , csi miami, criss angel, intervention, sopranos, dog the bounty hunter.....list goes on great tv channel there.....my name is brandon btw sick of signing my name with the letter b ..lmao....thanks yall, BRANDON (that felt good)
Helpful - 0
Lost is one of my favorites.... I agree with all of your shows. Oh and i think all the CSI's are great and NCIS. I was a big fan of reality TV but it is kinda getting old and predictable. How much do you hate when you get into a NEW show and they friggen cancel it? Jericho LOVED ...Canceled ... Veronica Mars....Canceled.... Kidnapped, Vanished, Conviction the list goes on :(
Helpful - 0
Criss  Angel - HOW DOES HE DOES HE DO IT? LOL
Helpful - 0
my best friend now days - television.

1.  Sopranos.
2.  Big Love.
3.  The Office.
4.  American Idol.
5.  Big Brother.
6.  Young and Restless.
7.  As the world turns.
8.  Bold and Beautiful.
9.  Reruns of Dallas on Soapnet.
10. Top Chef.
11. Desperate Housewives.
12.  Deal or no Deal.

(not in that particular order either)
Helpful - 0
Sopranos ...last episode this SUNDAY :( Love it and HOW peeved are that Janelle (Janie) and Will (Willie) were not in the final 2 :( Janie Doll should of won !! Love the Live feeds.......I like all your choices too, I just bought BIG LOVE season 1 fro 39.99 at Best Buy ....

Helpful - 0
And was that really Edie? (i liked her) on Desperate Housewives....Hi my name Alex and I am a TV addict lol Brandon nice chatting with you and good for you stay strong my friend....
Helpful - 0
another thing i do while working in between checking this site and posting every now and then, and watching television (and i wander why my line count is not higher!).

Can you believe I have watched last week's Sopranos seven times!  I was scared to death when Tony walked into that house at the end of the show that he was next, I closed my eyes and just listened to the end, then went back and watched it.  So sad that Bobby and Sil had to die.  I am afraid maybe Carmella or one of the kids are going to get it in the end or all year I have been thinking that Tony will end up going into Witness Protection.  I hate to see the show end.  I am even taking off work this Sunday so I can drive to Austin to watch the very last show with my oldest daughter.  Since my husband's death and my kids moving out, television is truly my best friend (besides my methadone and percocet) and the occasional diet pill so i will have enough energy to work at a halfway decent speed to get my minimum line quota in. I have all the old Dr. Quinn, Walton's, Little House on the Prairie, and Christy in boxed sets too.  I am a big time loser, really!  Also, no wander I have gained 100 pounds in the last 8 years, half of it since my hubby left.

I cannot wait until Big Brother, one thing I love is how it comes on three times a week.  All of my kids watch that too, so it gives us something to talk about. I agree about Janelle - I just loved her so much, a total shame that she did not come out with the money but I bet she has had some TV offers or something, modeling, etc.  Surely.

I have enjoyed talking to you!  Guess I had better get back to work now.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Me too and by the way I own Christy too GREAT SHOW......Good luck at work and we can definitely chat again oh and if you have AOL we can chat on there. Let me know .....

NIce talking with you

Alex
Helpful - 0
Here's another good one that got cancelled invasion! you remember that one?!?!?! i can't believe that got cancelled....dang take care, brandon
Helpful - 0
I own it LOL well i am off to bed but take care and stay strong .....

Kind regards

Alex
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
dang it! you got me started!!! You can't go to bed
Helpful - 0
ok,guys....either I am very old or you are.  There are not many of the shows that you mentioned that I have even heard of.  OF COURSE - my life now consists of Backyardigans and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast .....o, wait - Wonder Pets as well.  Wow - none of mine have been cancelled  - so strange! lol   Now Im really missing TV.  BTW - and I honestly have not watched it in SOOOOO long, but I love love love Bones and then I do actually have a cancelled one - Justice (such a great show).  

OK - I was feeding (wow shock) my lil one (baby tub)lol and I believe that this post is like 5-8 old so basically, I am talking to myself about tv shows that I watched and liked.  Yep, lost it - need to sleep - wth is wrong w/ me.  Goodness, clean for what???????82 days and still - no real sleep - esp now that hubby is working from 2-6 am.  

Ok - Tracy - glad we were able to talk about our shows and awe at the fact the most of those earlier mentioned - we had never heard of.  That's Tracy Sybil Mistake - btw..hehehe  OMG - Im really not crazy - ok checking out.  ttyl

me (all of me's)
Helpful - 0
I love Bones and Justice so sad it was canceled. :( makes me get mad I am 29 years of age.
Helpful - 0
Im 36 so Im at least in the same ballpark.  I love when someone likes my shows b/c usually - not so much.  Im guessing, no kids, Alex, since Backyardigans, Maggie and Wonderpets are not among your favs.  hehe  Really though Im w/ you on the Justice thing.  I (and my husband) were so in to that show and the ending was the best.  Who is now is charge of neilsons and what in the world are they watching????  sad!!!  But, good news - bones is so great too.  I was just thinking...during active addiction - I really NEVER watched tv and since quitting 80 something days ago - still don't even think of  turning it on.  Very weird, b/c I used to be all about it.  I could update someone on whatever the show of interest.  Im not really sure if that is good or bad - but very very true.

Anyway - thanks for responding, Alex, and I hope u are able to sleep as well (me too, me too, me too)!!!have a great weekend.

PEACE - tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.