Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

hawaiian snickers

may i ask you why...or what happened...to make you think that your child might be doing this heroin cheese?   are there any signs of this?

kim
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, i posted it in the thread to catch and addict. tell me what you think. am i overreacting?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
oops...sorry...i only read your first post on that thread.    now i see...

what a horrible situation to be in...been there myself.

i wish i had the "right" answer to give you...but in this case there is no right or wrong answer...you just need to listen to your heart...your gut feeling...about this one.   it's kind of like you're damned if you do...and damned if you don't.

if you move too fast...she is forewarned...if you wait...it could be too late.

i can just tell you what i would do...I'D BE ON HER A** LIKE WHITE ON RICE.  my kids and their friends used to call me the bloodhound...said that i could sniff out drugs a mile away.   well...that wasn't exactly the case.   what i did do is be proactive.   i wasn't one of these mothers that just ignored the signs...example...a good friend of mine found scales in her son's closet about three months ago...she never even said anything to him.   a month later he was arrested a block from his house and charged with possession with the intent to distribute.   he had been being watched for months and his cell phone was tapped too.   they got him...and they got him good.   he is facing 10-15 years.   OMG...if i had found those scales...........

since you have a drug history...you know what to do.   you don't need us to tell you that.    you do whatever you have to do to save this child's life.   jump in, full throttle sweetie...don't wait...may be too late.   you step over your husband's head...take control...let him be in denial...whatever...but you do something about this and soon.   i'm sure you will...there is nothing stronger than a mother's love.

if i can help you in any way...just call.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
another thing i left out. i called her one day and she was said she was sleeping in the middle of the day.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.