Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Who CARES????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't care if medhelp ahs or knows that there are people here, that I have to admitt have been here for quite some while, to be here to direct, support, distract or whatever!!!!  If anyone here is not an asset to this form they are banned.  I like Lizzie Lou and Yoda99 even if I feel out of their circle.  Why would anyone beat=up o0n tahem.  I' realy curious what it is that is so offensive!!!!!!  
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
209656 tn?1272297065
Hey there,

I know!!! I just read that thread below....I don't get it?

I talked to Chrosty, I have pics of cinn's kids, and so forth..

I didn't understand what the problem was in that thread, '

But I agree w/ you...I'm always real and honest - maybe that's why I don't understand all the threads, on log in names, and fake people and???

I don't get it.

I'm Just here to be myself...honest, and giving loving support to everyone...

Maybe it just because, I'm alway's open and honest and have nothing to hide - that I don't get it either

God Bless,

Love Todd
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
it's hard to understand the mind of someone who is SICK...

this will probably be deleted BUT i don't care...

it all started a couple of months ago...lookyhere came to the forum as NOMAS and he was...shall i say..."off the wall".   i would say that about 90% of his posts were deleted because of things that he would say to the ppl here.  he was finally booted by medhelp...hence the name lookyhere.  

the reason that he likes to "attack" me is because i was one of the ones here who would "call him out publicly" on his attacks and threats on others.   in a post to KTodd a couple of days ago...i posted to just try and ignore...and that is what i continue to try and do.   he would love nothing more than to get me upset but he can't...not any more.   you can't argue with someone who is not all there?????????????????????????????????????????????????  i actually feel sorry for him :(

honestly...it has become quite comical to me sometimes...omg...as per lookyhere...i am about 50% of the ppl here...and i work for medhelp????   that is a good one...lol.   i've never worked and i'm not going to start now at the ripe "old" age of 51.

but to tell you the truth...like wheredidmyenergy go said...who cares?   what "if" i was all those ppl?   have any of those ppl...that he says i am...lol...ever said anything to hurt you?   or disrupt the forum?   post mean and hateful things to or ABOUT other members?   absolutely not...so why would i have the need to change my screen name?   only those who are here with ill intent have to do that.

it should be rather easy to figure out who the "troublemaker" is...all you have to do is read...

kim
Helpful - 0
i guess i missed something about this huh? im going to go back and try to find the post =/
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
it is under lookyhere's post...

it is just a game he has been playing here for months...that's all.

better to just ignore and not get involved...who knows...you might be his next victim.

kim
Helpful - 0
10-4 lol i dont need a drama llama at this time ..ill take you advice and ignore it. thanks for the heads up =)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.