Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CREEK has left the building...

Hey folks.  I am going out of state (leaving in one week) and will be gone for 30 days.

Pray for me.   Pray for my decision to get professional help and my recovery road...may it be straight and flat and wide....the hills, and turns, and ditches are too hard for me to walk anymore.

I will be in contact if I can.  If not, you know I am HEALING and FIGHTING...for me....for you.  

Thanks

Peace~  Creek
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Forgot to say I am scared to death....tears...scared to death.
Helpful - 0
best of luck and dont be scared..i know its hard to do but hold your head up high and know your going to be ok.
have a safe trip and prayers are with you.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
omg...are you saying what i think you are saying?

creek...you've given me chills...i am so proud of you girl.   what an unbelievable decision...if i am reading this right.

lots of love and support coming your way...un freaking believable ! ! ! ! ! !

kim
one of your many many angels...
Helpful - 0
Best of all to you.......you are a very brave person and are modeling what it takes to walk this road to recovery.   I think you are making a very intelligent decision.   I will look forward to hearing of your progress.  Perhaps if you have someone's number you could call and then that person could let us know how you are doing.

I've always enjoyed your posts.   Blessings to you.
Helpful - 0
What a powerful decision you have made, to seek recovery, a truly awesome and courageous decision - I don't know if I would have had the guts, you are an shining example for all of us struggling with addiction on this forum.
Stay strong and take one day at a time, and return stronger and better.
I wish you the very best, and I hope that you will be able to report back once in a while, I will certainly miss your posts and your wonderful sense of humour.
Good luck
Minnie
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Take my phone number with you... if you can call someone I would love to hear from you.. Honey I am so proud of you... I will think of you everyday..
Helpful - 0
I will pray everyday for you doll! I am soo happy for you! I will ALWAYS be here for you! Dammit girl, I knew you were ready! Please email me if you can. I will keep a good thought for you, and u better let me know how it went either way!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.