Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Today is here

Ok day 8 here. Tonight is my daughters thing at church for hero's. I woke up feeling rather icky but now i am feeling so much better. Not 100% up to par but at least 60 %.
How is everyone doing today?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I too, woke up TIRED (not much sleep,) and not feeling too good.  I anticipated this to be AWFUL, BUT I AM praying since I had bouts in between of taking nothing, hopefully it won't be as bad as I thought.  I will take this a moment at a time..

I also told God last night he had to intervene... that I'd had enough of feeling sh****  I think he heard - I was pretty serious... :-)

Hope everyone is hanging in...

xox
mj
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey tnbrowneyes, This is exactly one week for me. I could not sleep again last night fell asleep around 7 AM this morning and got up around 10 AM got a whole 3 hours. I am glad to hear you are feeling better today. Thats GREAT... I am feeling worthless and weak. Trying so hard to put myself together. My family has been begging me all day to go fishing and i said no, then start to cry. They ended up going without me. So here i sit all alone again. Feeling sorry for myself. I hate me right now. I hate who i have become. I found myself looking in my medicine cabinet trying to find something, anything i could take that would make me feel that feeling i am so so missing inside. But i did not take anything, all i have is cold medicines, lol not what i need... God i hope this is gonna get easier, I feel like i am gonna lose my mind at times. I know you know what i mean...But one day at a time, right? It's just so much easier said than done. But anyway, guess we all gotta go through this and hope for the best, right? Good luck to you tonight at your daughters church thing. Talk to you soon.
Helpful - 0
ugh..yeah i know the tired feeling and all.. i have forced myself all day to walk.
my sgt hubby has been keeping up n moving LOL.

hopeless..dont look back now..look ahead at what life will be a in few days.
when i was in my first few days i pondered dailey if this was worth it and all. but now..im glad ive come this far. and so will you. this is not easy but get easier. the thing about easier said than done..we all have said it and done it.
one thing you can count on we know exactly how you feel. go back and read my posts from the 5th til now and see how far i have come. i promise the other side of this is so much better.
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Thank you so much for all your encouragement. This means so much to me. Knowing i am not alone and knowing how others made it through. It's just so hard. I am so weak, as i said before i am not a strong person, i usually always give up at everything i do, maybe this is why i am feeling the way i am feeling. I have made it to day 7...OMG this is unreal, I have not went a day without taking at least 6 percs a day in 4 years. Now i am 7 days with none, i just cant believe this. I am determined, but just scared and feel nothing on my insides. Thank you for all your support, you don't know how much talking about this and hearing all of you really helps me sooooooo much. I am going to go get a hot bath againnnnnnnnn, lol and hope to feel better by the end of the day, i am gonna give it my all, and try to stop feeling sooooo sorry for myself. Talk to you soon, Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.