Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a while now but took my final steps to get off the pills last week. I am on DAY 5 of being 100% clean and sober!!! And I am feeling great! If not a tad odd. This seems so...new! ;)

To the person who told me about Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets, you are a GENUIS! If anyone is suffering with the creepy-crawlies and kicking the **** out of their significant others while desperately tring to sleep, this stuff is a god send. I finally found it in The Vitamin Shoppe. I also started taking multi-vitamins which also may have helped some of the w/d symptoms, but it's the Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets that I believe saved me this weekend. So THANK YOU!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's definitely a symptom of withdrawals that makes alot of people go back to taking pills.  That's the worst symptom to me anyways.  I hate it.  Literally makes me feel like something is crawling inside of my skin.  Not only my legs but my whole body.  I don't wanna ever go through those types of withdrawals again!!!  Well good luck in your recovery, you're doing great!!

Take care,

Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Thanx for the tip.  I think I'm going to get some.  I get them on and off but when I get them I get them.
Helpful - 0
Oh yeah, I also felt the crawlies during the day too, not just at night. And not just in my legs but arms! Best part, you can take the Hylands anytime! It does not induce sleep so it's an anytime aid. I took them all day on days 3 and 4 of c/t, which for me were my worst days. I brought the bottle with me today as a just in case (I'm at work) but I have not had ONE episode or anxiety or creepy-crwalies or anything. I can barely believe it to be perfectly honest! And rx strength ibuprophin really is keeping my knee pain at bay. Who knew? ; )

You guys are awesome!
Helpful - 0
Ok i called my pharmacy to ask about what they have for leg cramps and they told they had to pull all those meds and a dr has to call them in or prescibe but...he is going to try to check the pc there and see what he can find for it...so if its something i havent seen you guys mention and it works ill let you all know ok. thanks guys
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.