Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
i started to read the post to you and lizzie then i realized it was about something that happened sunday,,,todays monday right,,uh uh,,i try not to go back, my interest is in today. So how ya doin ? is it day 18. i tried the alchohol thing once and it worked for me about like it worked for you lol. i think the best thing your doing right now is helping others. an addict is an addict i know but drugs or not,,, men and women have diff. feelings. i cant imagine having the responsibilitys of a single mom and going thru this,or being married with kids and dealing with keeping the family happy,,cause husband or child we ALL go to mom but what about us. like a lot of guys i deal with that silly macho bull **** that says what a bum i am. its bad enough that i"m a physical failure and need pain meds but i cant even do that right,,ok i guess that was kinda a setup. i told you how you help people to make you feel better and then i vented about my feelings.thats what i mean though,i needed to talk and you listened,,ty,,in case ya forgot what i said yesterday " were gonna do this " gl tim
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Tim,
How are you doing today?? I tried drinking to help with w/d's...ONCE. NEVER AGAIN!!! I swear, it made my RLS and anxiety WORSE!!! I laid in bed that night stretching and tossing and turning so much that I seriously thought I was going CRAZY. It was awful!!
Please post to me and let me know how you are doing today!! I really hope you didn't give in, but if you did, I'll be here for you just the same, and we all stuble along the path called life, but what matters is that we get back up again!!! Keep me posted on how you're doing!
Helpful - 0
I really thank you for the post. I think you both are doing great and want to let you to know I appreciate your support and friendship. It makes me feel that I did some good and helped you. I am on day 18 and still have cravings, nothing like yesterday. I was jumping out of my skin and it was worse than the physical part of the w/d's. We will do this and I will be there for you. Thanks for understanding. I ordered pills yesterday and this morning they had been sent to Fedex. I am just not going to be here and after they attempt del twice, they send back where they belong :) and they will never ship to me again. I am moving in the right direction!!!  I hope you both have a nice night and type at you tomorrow. Hang in there!!!

Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.