Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'm Finally Back Home.... its been awhile

Hello everybody... I know its been about a week, but I am finally
back home. Absolute insanity over the past few days, and I am in desperate need of some help.  Well, I made it thru 7 days of my detox C/T. Yep MADE it is the word, got into a car wreck on the way back from texas.........  Definitely in some pain.  Got some percs, and now am real depressed.  Not abusing them, but I am taking them.  Help Help Help me.  What do I do?  I feel like such a failure for accepting the script, but knew it was too freaking easy, and my drugs never fell in my hands that easy.  I have a broken collar bone from the seatbelt.  I have some alprazolam from my mother and the percs(75).  I need them for the pain, but I always wanna take 2 when I take my one.  Please give me some advice something, all the regulars know how serious my problem is.  Anything, I am going to sit in front of this computer all night and cry and try to figure this out.  I wanna get thru the pain without them, can't tell my family to dose me, don't have anybody. I am hurting, but know what all these pills will do to me if I abuse them.  I have the alprazolam and I have been taking those for the anxiety.  I love you guys and miss you dearly.  

So great to hear that your doing so good Fladdict.  I miss ya girl.  AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I'm freaking out guys.
Alli
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi nice to read you again.  Don't beat yourself for pain med... maybe you can give them to a pill cop and have him/her dole them out to you?  Or maybe you're just going to have to go throught the whole process again?  Do your best to control.  Hey, i couldn't but many can... give it your best.
Jim
Helpful - 0
about 9 days into my ct, no sleep at all, i fell asleep at the wheel 3 times in a 45 minuet journey, with friends in the car, no-one noticed, i could have killed everybody.

i was lucky, or recieved more of gods grace?

its amazing how when we decide to give something up, the universe tests us to see if we are serious in our desire.

how serious are you?

if your new injury hurts enough to require pills, take them to alleviate the pain,

but,

if you know you can get by without them, and you take them, its a different thing.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
So sorry about the car wreck... that sucks.. Is there anyone that can hold your pills for you??  I know you are in pain and need them but you were hanging strong there..  I am here if you need support to get through this.. Take them as prescribed.. remind yourself  everyday where you were not that long ago.. And keep coming here til you get back out on the other side...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.