Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I just dropped my pain management doctor

I just told them I wasn't happy with their care. I was humiliated yesterday after them making me take a drug test and giving me a lecture. I am also scared if they dicharge me for finding pot in my system it will screw up my insurance so I dropped them 1st. I have to say I am relieved that I don't have to think about it anymore. I am going to wean myself off of the pain meds I got and go in another direction. I am sick of doctors right now. Am I being to rash?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
214607 tn?1287677559
Thank you...I appreciate it..

Keep us posted..

Lisa
Helpful - 0
I am so very sorry about your husband sweetie:(
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Fishmeal is right. My Dr. was $350.00 for a rapid detox...but also for Suboxone if you choose. If you can wean, then go for it...Try anything you can...
Good Luck..

Lisa
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi GG.... Doctors are very different.... one that I went to wanted 750 buck cash to get me off of the hydros, kind of an outpatient program. Then another doc I went to the my insurace referred me to just wrote the script for suboxone... no mus no fuss.

Try another doc?

The last doc told me that he believed in a long extended detox...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.