Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Another Day ): Not 2 Bad

Ok this morning was asful for me, felt depressed, cried a little. But Hubby made me go outside, been outside for at leat 5 hours now, i mowed the grass, played with my dogs and kids...ect..ect... Just got back from the store, we are having a cook out now, My Goodness what a difference from this morning. Feel much better right now, got myself motivated, it took me awhile but i did it and glad i did. I am feeling ok on my day 9. Just wanted to let ya all know, cause if ya can get outside and keep busy, OMG it does help. You might not think so for the first half hour or so, but trust me it got easier. So give it a try if ya can. Just make yourself, makes you focus on something other than these DA** PILLS...
I said in my last post that i was feeling like the bummer of the group here, and was hoping that when i came back from outside today i could have something positive to say to all of you, cause you all have always had something possitive to say to me... Well I did it and that is my positve word for all you today who are strugglin.
I have to admit a few times today when i was out them pills kept coming to my mind, telling me ok just one more, but NOPE... I refused to let them control me, u know why??? I am bigger and stronger than they are...
One more last thing...To those of you that reccomended for me to start taking the B Complex vitamin and the womens one a day energy pills, THANK YOU, I think it is helping me alot!!!

Good Luck All
Hang in there, it does get better.
BE PATIENT and you will succeed.......... (: (: (:
Hopeless
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
see, you found some light in that tunnel today. i have napped lol 2 1/2 hrs and well i know ill prolly not sleep but i needed some rest. tomorrow i am going to try to mow some =) good heat and exercise feels soooooooo good huh.
being off the hydro'a i find my self a lil more spaced out than i was..lol.. um lost my cell phone 3 times today and all in places right under my nose.
but i laughed and said ok so sober im goofy too alls good. i have become the old me, stronge indepent, and very mouthy about what im thinking. i can deal with my mom now and she has backed off me 100% and is much nicer to me. my husband said its been 2 yrs since he had seen me being me and he had forgotten until he saw me..who i was. i was planning a vacation yesterday LOL. i wanted a windjammer cruise my gosh. but ok that was too huge a step. my yesterday wore me out today. hopeless im so glad you see what a good day feels like and i hope everyday from here on out is better and better for you. you did good..see..*nudges ya* told ya =)
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
I am so glad you got some sleep today. Gotta take it whenya get it, right? Wanted to say OMG you sound just like me, yesterday me and hubby went to the store, and as i was walking through the store i looked at him and said "OMG i feel high and i am sober" it was so weird. I felt really goofy and just like you i am losing everything i forget where i have been putting things and when i find them again, they were right under my nose as well. Amazing that i am not feeling like this alone. Yes today felt good, it took me awhile to get out and movin, but after i did i felt happy and much better about myself. Sometimes ya just gotta make yourself, and give yourself a lil push. I did that today and very glad i did. My eyes are sooooo tired right now, but holding out til bout 9 or 10 tonight. Hope to get some sleep, (BEGGING FOR SLEEP) LOL ... Anyway, glad things are going well for you, and thanks again for being my biggest inspiration, and all your great advice you had given to me.
PS... planning a vacation would be a great thing to do, might have to do it also. Since i canceled our trip to our beach house this year, think i owe it to myself and my family now that i have come so far....

(:    Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.