Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Just a lil' pick me up for all

I will realize my own worth when I accept...myself exactly as I am.

Self-Value means I know who I am!
Self-Esteem means I am who I say I am!
Self-Worth means I believe I am who I say I am!

Until today, you may not have been aware of how your knowledge of your own value affects your self-esteem or how your self-esteem affects your sense of self-worth. Just for today, make sure that what you know about yourself is reflected in what you say about yourself, because what you say about yourself influences what you believe about yourself.

Today I am devoted to knowing, saying and believing the very best about myself!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
coming from someone named hopeless sounds like you have made some improvements since making your sign on :) good for you we believe in you too and hope the best for you hopeless!

take care, Brandon

ps. thanks for the inspiration
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
I still am hopeless, trust me... Just trying to stay positive is all. Sometime reading something like that just lifts us up a little is all. We all can use it, right?

Thanks for responding

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.