Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone there ?

hi guys l's here only had 2 hydros today so fairly proud of meself:) lol...yes i said meself like an irish lad lmao.....anywayz just seein if any of you guys were on tomorrow is last day for me with pills HOPEFULLY! either way i'll have to pull some strings to get more after tomorrow and i'm hoping i'll be strong enough not to pull those strings :) yall have a good night and keep me posted if anyones up.

thx, Brandon
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I tapered down to three a day (from 6-7) and went C/T last friday.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Three weeks before this I ran out of my script and had horrible W/D so I was expecting the same thing.  But at three (or two) a day it just wasn't as acute as previously.
You can do it now.  My W/D was like a flu..no energy, sleep, rollercoaster from feeling of depression, RLS, feeling bad, but feeling good at times as well.  The worst was day 2-3, but it was still not all that bad...again like a flu virus, definatly do-able.
I had to work at my job during this and it really helps to get your mind on something else...don't just sit around and wait for it to be over,  Go for a bike ride, walk, video games are great to distract your mind.  Vitamins and bananas help alot as do hot baths.
You can do it from here.

I am on day five today and fel really good...better than I have in years. But I started feeling much better late on day three and it has been progressivly better each day.

You can do it now.
Helpful - 0
HANG IN THERE!
Helpful - 0
yes hopefully last thursday i went w/o and friday couldn't handle it anymore so i caved in and went to the doctor.....i hope i can make it through this time i have to work and it's gonna be hard to work but idk.....a part of me thinks work will help me make it through what about you? how are you doing? still taking stuff or quit? how'd you do it if so ?   thanx for the support :) brandon
Helpful - 0
now now no string pulling on my watch. down dosing to 2 is a good step to none. i am always here..its like my home away from home. i live for this forum because this forum helped me live !!!!!!!!!
ok so im getting goofy..i think this may be the real me..lord i hope not LOL.
i hope the real me is not so goofy.
anyway..good luck..hope to see ya post more and see ya doing better every day
Helpful - 0
I'm out here are you still? So what cha doing? weining yourself then gonna try and not get more?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.