Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

signs of heroin use

How do one's eyes look after doing heroin?  Do they get bloodshot and are the pupils large?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
if you suspect a loved one is on herion the easiest way to tell would be to buy a drug test from your local pharmacy, cvs, wallgreens
if they are on methadone or suboxone an over the counter drug test will not test for these drugs you can goto the er, or family doctor, but make sure you tell them to specifically test for methadone or suboxone, they will not show uo under a normal opiate pannel
good luck
Helpful - 0
Dying here, death seems like ecstacy, I dont know what to do
Helpful - 0
pupils get really tiny, eyes can barely stay open and your really itchy.
Helpful - 0
your pupils get reeeeeeeeal small
Helpful - 0
Hello patty,

To answer your question about the pupils the answer is no Heroin used to turn my pupils into pin dots even in the dark......
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I am not exactly sure. I do know that I was addcited to Oxy Contin, which is also an opiate (just as heroin) and my pupils looked like pinpoints. I think, if I am not mistaken, enlarged pupils are a sign of withdrawal...Not too sure...look it up on Google...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.