Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Still Happening

Ok this mightbe a stupid question, but today like i had said is day 10 for me... But to thiks day i still have the runs, BAD...
I hear others of you saying it only lasted about 4 or 5 days, so why am i having in still? I don't understand. Shouldn't this have stopped by now? Maybe not, i just don't know and am tired of going all the time. I do take imodium but guess not helping for me.

Hopeless
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am on day 20 and my digestive track still gives me trouble off and on. It will get better. I would try to eat binding foods like cheese. Best of luck to you!!!
Helpful - 0
Hi Tim I'mm TRying to stay strong. I'm doing much better today. I'm sorry I can't comment on the runns cause with the suboxone I didn't experience that.
Helpful - 0
It could very well be your diet. Try adding rice, white better than brown, and bananas...also plain old jello. All are natural binding foods. And of course Immodium works like a charm. Too well for me! : )
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Thanks all, i will try changing how i eat. This could be it. I hope so anyway...
Helpful - 0
Don't eat anything greasy or too spicy. I know that bothers me. You will be feeling so much better real soon.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
The Thomas Recipe says to take immodiuom aggressively, what does that mean... take more? can you?  I don't have any here to look at the bottle.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.