Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

liscamdave

I actually went in and was tested for a blatter infection.  I thought maybe I had gotten one from taking so many baths.  It was neg.  I used my meds more or less as diet pills, kept me at a size 2 now I'm between a 4 and 6.  I need help!!!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
honey - a 4-6 is still really small!!!! i know it's a personal thing, but gosh, i think that's a great size...

as for the energy, that IS tough.  i'm going thru that part too and it SUCKS.  it's gotta pass tho... just like the rest of the w/d symptoms.

day at a time, sister....

warmly,
mj
Helpful - 0
I feel soooo blessed to have my energy back. But like I said it took a month!!!!  Now I don't have to tely on a pill for energy - it's the best thing!!!!
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Thanks for the reply...

Yeah, I am not sure what is going on. I have gained like 10lbs in the past three weeks...I am not complaining, apparantly, my friends all think I was looking like **** and now I look healthier...But, I am eating UNCONTROLLABLY...I mean, everything that I see I eat...and then it is constant going to the bathroom, peeing...I mean, like every hour or two...anyway, I am only 28 and shouldn't have this bladder yet...lol...I was just wondering if it was attributed to the L-Tyrosine. I am also sneezing like a champ??? Weird...
Anyway, thanks again...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I am just now slowly regaining my energy. I too, was where you are now, last week. I could barely move my body. It was dreadful...I still dont feel like I could run a marathon...or clean my whole house the way it needs, but I am getting little by little done here and there. So, trying is all that I can do. As can you. You will regain your energy little by little, day by day...I have found that excersize does help....Its hard to get up and do it, but it helps...

Good Luck..

Lisa
Helpful - 0
Whar makes you think it s the l-tyrosine?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.