Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

what is wrong w/people

i am venting, first i left this morning-a little background, i have been divorced 6 years only to go directly into a relationship with anthor man-who is by the way a drug addicted-long story short, i left him when i decided myself to get sober, i got high for about 7-8 months, been on methadone for 6 weeks, only relapsed 3 x's in six weeks-not that i meant only just meant that is how many times i did dope, anyways i left this a.m to go to my sisters house because about 4 weeks ago my stupid ex man and i lost our house-and anything i got out is in my sis's garage like my blankets and pillows remaining clothes-i have no beds or dressers and i have to use crates and my bro's couch, so i did get a couch  and  loveseat,and kicking sucks on a couch in front of everyone, i took 3 ativans and i felt 60% so i left and went to my sisters house, grabbed my stuff, beddings blankets,pillows,my brother freaked thinking where could i be?!?!?!?and him and his wife think i went out and got high-not so if i wanted to i would have but what i didn't want to.ok i gotta go lay down i feel super super  weird-dizzy,ect.

jenn
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It is just because they love ya darlin!!!  You are doing good and just hang in there. Have a nice sleep and sweet dreams.

Tim
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Thank you for venting and I'm sure that anyone can see you've done the research on whether or not drugs work for a happy life.  It's good for all to read because I can't imaging kicking on the couch with everybody there... real bad time.  Maybe pick something really small to do that is positive.... just a little act of cleaning the sink in the bathroom really nice.  Then pick another small thing to do....????
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Tim is correct...They love you and want the best for you and your recovery...Give them the benefit of the doubt just as they have with you...Things will get better. You will get to the point where you wont be so aggrevated....It sucks, I know....

Take Care..

Lisa
Helpful - 0
176495 tn?1301280412

forgive me, but I don't understand "kicking on the couch".

Jim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.