Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I posted earlier about Cymbalta and Suboxone.

Thanks so much for your feedback guys! I looked all around and so far I haven't heard many good things about it. I have been on Celexa in the past and I gained weight. I tried Zoloft, Paxil and Prozac and they made me nuts. I tried Luvox and that made me a zombie. Wellbutrin made me anxious. SOOOOO, my question is are there any others I should try or should I just do the Subuxone an not try any new antidepressants. I was thinking about trying Buspar but I'm not sure. Maybe antidepressants just aren't for me. I still take Ativan and would like to get off of that as well. I was thinking the Buspar might help with that. I don't want to be addicted to anything anymore. Is it too much to ask for more feedback on this stuff? Thanks you guys and I love you all very much!!! Ggin35
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was told buspar wouldnt be very effective, and it wasnt for about a month, and then WOAH! It saved my life. Ive never been able to function so normally. I take buspar to kill the anxiety and lamictal to ease depression. This combination has changed my life.
Helpful - 0
hi honey I've been an cymbaltra for about 2 months now. I was on lexapro but it just didn't work very well for me. I'm not really sure about any of the medical details on cymbaltra but it has made feel better emotionally not such a nut case any more. Well getting off the pain pills helped to make me more emotionally stable also. Good Luck and God Bless ps didn't help much but if you need aything else just give me a shout terri
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Lexapro... saved my life at one time... I meant to post earlier... Suboxone does not help my pain level at all.. I have been left with flexiril when needed and IBU. I would discuss this at length with your doc also go to  www.heroin-detox.com  they have a board of patients who were on long term Sub treatment for cronic pain.. when I was researching i came across it and I think anyone considering should read their experiences.. go to the Bupe forum and read the "stickys"  Hope this helps some.. let me know what you decide
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.