A
A
A
Close

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO RAMON

This person is a very sick individual.
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yes tim you are right he is not worth replying to..its amazing how BIG ppl get behind a keyboard huh. =) he prolly 4 ft 90 lbs lol
Helpful - 0
I am going to speak with someone at Medhelp because I believe they can string these IP together. I would urge all to complain. This has to stop and the individual has to be banned from this forum for good.

I hope you are doing well this morning! My morning craving wasn't as bad today. Maybe there is some progress here and I really feel so much better physically.

Tim
Helpful - 0
I have sent off an e-mail to Medhelp and hopefully this will be removed shortly.

Tim
Helpful - 0
yea getting them off the site would be great seeing how we use this as a lifeline.  
with the nickname usuage the IP's are hard to track. but they can ban that name but more than likely that person will come back ..BTW where is vikes?
Helpful - 0
Why can't they string the IP's together? If I had some one in law enforcement contact them, do you think they would do it then? I don't know Vikes other than some nasty messages that person left. This is so hurtful to the forum and this person is truly working with the devil. I want to see this taken off the board before any others have to read that ****. Please make a complaint too!!

Thanks,
Tim
Helpful - 0
I don't want to egg him on but I did want tell him to go to hell! So I said something mean and now I feel better. We should ALL report him to Medhelp!
Helpful - 0
sorry...........i replied before i read this but should have known better.

I teach emotionally disturbed teens and Tim is right, they want a reaction for undesirable behavior.   Strategic ignoring really does work.  I'll remember that next time.

Blessings
Helpful - 0
Catuf's response really did make me laugh. That person is one sick son of a *****. What goes around comes around.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I sent a personal email to the person in charge of deleting stuff... should be down shortly.. if not let me know later.. and I will send another.. I am off to work.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Tim, just woke up in California... guess I gotta go back and see.  We had another psycho here for a while you might know about that.  DutchessGolden was it's target a couple of weeks ago.  I really believed that it was the same person with different log-in names.  Maybe this sick individual is back?
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I guess that person is GONE?  I did a cursory look aroung and couldn't find anything roman posted.
Helpful - 0
It was a very ugly post and I reported it. It was taken down. I really wish medhelp could trace these IPN's. I have a good friend that is a detective and he works on apprehending internet sexual predators. I was thinking of asking him to contact Medhelp and see if the person can be traced. I don't know a lot about that sort of thing but it should be easy to do. I am going to see him tonight and see what he can do because he has a lot of contacts. If Medhelp was contacted by the authorities they might make more of an effort. The troublemaker used the name Ramon2 and if it is bunched with other names that have been doing this in the past, who knows. I have written down a few names that could be associated with this s/n.

I hope all is well with you. How are you feeling today?

Tim
Helpful - 0
I have been communicating with Cindy at Medhelp and she removed the post. She is the nicest lady and is keeping tabs on the goings on in this forum.

Tim
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I'll post to you at the top.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.