Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

SHelby74, Fladdict, tnbrowneyes, KTodd... GrievingWidow...hopless..ANyone...

How is everyone today? I hope that everyone is feeling well and had a restfull night. Any good weekend plans???

Take Care...all of you...

Lisa
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
IM TRYING TO GET MY BF TO COME DOWN AGAIN lol

Other than that...babysitting my neice and taking care of me...park...picnics....beach...chillin on the deck..enjoying what life has to offer.....without the haze...well lol maybe from the humidity hahahah

and yourself?
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I wish I were at the beach. I am sitting here, in work, wanting to be somewhere, anywhere, but here..lol..

Other than that, I am feeling great today, got another restfull night sleep. Still lacking the energy I would like to have, but I cannot complain. THings are looking up and I too, am looking forward to what like has to offer whithout the "Haze"....Its amazing...everything is new again...Even Music sounds different to me...It feels good to be in a good mood again....Oxy's made me ANGRYYYYY....lol...

I am so very glad to hear that you are doing well. How many days clean???

Lisa
Helpful - 0
I feel great today. *knocks on wood* im doing some house chores and im going to finish my yard..go pay some bills and then whatever else i feel up to.
i slept last night for about 8 hrs..it felt sooo good. I still feel i can sleep all day but im not going to. seems the more i do the more i want to do.
I hope everyone has a good day today...or at least that today was better than yesterday .
Helpful - 0
over 2 weeks off the pot..and I think you may have read I only take the odd perc here and there........I used to take them regularly well oxys...then down and down....almost like a taper but not that much committment...Now, I just take them for pain when I cant get out of bed...and some days Im in pain but just stretch and have baths and do a bit of exercise...So lol someties I dont know if I should say clean......I feel I am but not sorta deal.....Im in hte process of getting many tests done as I have been ill for some time..yet since I have cleaned up since the end of Dec.....I have really been taking care of me....I was on the street before I got here......but only for a few months...I've had many different perspectives and just lol all around....spinning kinda life....however here I am today..............

I still have trouble sleeping..I have Imovane but I hate taking it unless I get at least 8 hours of sleep...last night, I got only 2....So that kinda sucks but I get to take naps..and I know tonight willl be more restful...for hte most part....

I dont feel like I live in a haze..things come soo much more clearer and your right...oxys made me mad allt he time too..Now I smile and have such a positive persepctive on life..that it just moves forward...even with some **** but I make it along the way..........Its amazing no matter how you cut it...

lol I talk lots too hahahaha lol natrually..never a dull moment unless Im thinking too much....or beat tired...lol which Im neither today
I havent had a perc in a few dya sthough maybe longer..I try not to keep track too much, it plays on my mind alot...I write it on the calender when Ihave a dose..and then thats it.....If I put too much focus on it ..I obessess.....So lol I just let it go and let God if you will...........

Anyways, its great to see youpost...keep comign around..its awesome to hear from you

Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
well, i just got up and danced (again) with the cat, but today was the "Rocky" theme - ready to kick a** and take names! in a good mood, but also being prepared because yesterday was pretty smooth... not sure what today is gonna hold!
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
It souds like you are on the right track..And I love people who like to talk. I myself am one of them...Please, feel free. I am here all day till 4...lol...

Things are certianly clearer to me now. I am coming off of a three year, almost 1000mg a day of Oxy's. Lost my huaband, lost my life, literally. And am now getting it back.. Please, keep in touch...

Take Care...\

Lisa
Helpful - 0
You too girl.....and grab my emaill its in one of the posts somewhere
Im usually on every morning of each day for the most part..and have a tendancy of checking emails over the board..as life can be pretty busy and soemtimes Im pretty ill..and am taking it easy.........

Have a great one and Thanks...I really appreicate that....I have some good help and I take alot from here and really try to keep myself centred..Im blessed...I know that....lord am I blessed..

Good luck in reclaiming your life..even though it may seem empty...it is really full.................Hang in there and great tlking to you!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
lolol....I just watched Rocky 4...and felt the same way...You are too funny...I am so very glad you are up, and ready to go. I feel the same way...Trying to grasp this new chance and run with it...

Wish I wasn't here,. at work...But hey...IM HERE>.....

lol...take care...Lisa
Helpful - 0
Hi Lisa! :)

I am doing very well today and like you I am stuck at work. Argh!  It has been a little busy - hopefully it calms down a bit.

I slept really well last night.  I had no desire to get out of bed this morning.  It was so cozy and warm.  I felt like having a lazy day but I guess I had enough of those last week! lol

And guess what tomorrow is Friday!!  You know what - I am enjoying everyday - Monday through Sunday!  I am just so happy to be sober, feeling good and just ready to live again.  My mind is coming back too. lol  I am starting to remember more things as time goes by.  Who would of thought?

I am glad you are still doing ok!  Hopefully the weather will be nice everywhere this weekend.

Oh and I am picking up a new dog today from the pound that my husband and I applied to adopt.  We got the ok and I can't wait to pick him up!  It's another Lab - he is 7.  Older guy but absolutely wonderful!

I hope you have a wonderful day Lisa!

Hug!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Aww. I am sure he will find a loving home with you and your husband.

I am so very glad to hear that you slept and are feeling as wonderful as myself. It is so much better to share in the joy, then for one to have it and the other not. It is a little miserable here in Philadelphia, but the weekend holds such promise. I am going to the Phillies game tomorrow night and am so very excited. As I have said, my outlook on life had broadened. I see it all in a new light and am so very happy and thankful.

Day 24 and feeling wonderful. I myself did not want to get out of bed either. Yet another day of waking up when the alarm went off. Last week, I was laying in bed watching the minutes turn into hours. Hours, till the sun would come up. Waiting to hear what melody the birds were going to sing that morning., It was wonderful. I have energy and just want scream to everyone that I am happy. I am also in a good mood. I am hoping that some of the seratonin is coming back...maybe i'm just high on life and sobriety...Eiher way, its a blessing. And I have counted them....over and over....

So glad to have gotten my Shelby fix, yet again....Thinking of you often and how you are, helps me...I know that there are so many struggling..We need each other and need to support one another...Oh thank the lord for this forum..Have a wonderful, Energy filled day...my dear...Talk to you soon..

xoxo

Lisa
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
how long was it before you got to sleep longer than 2 or 3 hrs?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.